• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

The Walking Dead

Started by TinkTanker, September 13, 2010, 09:43:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric

Internet only after-show Talking Dead clip with Kevin Smith and Paul F. Thompkins:

AdmiralDigby

It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life

Eric

[spoiler]So now that Rick knows Lori is pregnant, we know CDC man Jenner didn't whisper that into Rick's ear.  I still think "We're all infected" is what he whispered.
Also, the comics vs TV guy made a good point about Rick having the perfect opportunity to talk to Hershel about all the CDC info but it's like they hadn't even gone there.[/spoiler]

Spooky

Quote from: geogal on November 20, 2011, 08:39:50 PM
Not enough Daryl.

Or Shane. He may have some issues, but I think he is portrayed very well. I felt a little uneasy when he had his face off with Dale.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Spooky

From the comments of this article.

http://www.hitfix.com/blogs/whats-alan-watching/posts/the-walking-dead-secrets-target-practice

QuoteI've decided that darryl needs to fall through a wormhole with a few walkers and let them wipe out Terra Nova so that we can have what will surely win the Oscar for beat show ever: Daryl Dixon and Commander Taylor do stuff.

:rofl:

Eric

Talking Dead with guests Kevin Smith and Paul F. Thompkins:

TalkingDead Part 1

Talking Dead Part t2

Internet-only portion, posted earlier:

Spooky

I'm not getting sound on those two youtube vids, even when I go to youtube to watch them, but all other 'tubes seem to work just fine.

Eric

Quote from: Spooky on November 21, 2011, 03:58:56 PM
I'm not getting sound on those two youtube vids, even when I go to youtube to watch them, but all other 'tubes seem to work just fine.

I didn't watch the complete vids, but the parts I checked work -- sort of.  It seems to be only the right side speaker and possibly quieter than normal.

Eric

As mentioned in the Talking Dead, the companion book to Season one is out.

Looks like it's a comics vs tv kind of thing.

AdmiralDigby

[spoiler]Andrea the badass![/spoiler]
It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life