• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

The Walking Dead

Started by TinkTanker, September 13, 2010, 09:43:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spooky

And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

AdmiralDigby

It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life

geogal

TinkTanker

Frank Darabont says the character Michonne will make her debut in the third season. He also offered this update on the possibility of Stephen King and his son Joe Hill cowriting an episode:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. It's just a matter of... They want to do it together. I'm proud to say that they're both addicted fans of the show. In fact, Steve started harassing me by email, because I sent him the first one as soon as we had a lab pressing a disc. Like a decent Blu-ray. Then he started harassing me for the next one. Because Joe would drive up from wherever he lives, because he lives an hour away, and they'd sit and watch it together. [Laughs.] He'd say, "C'mon, where's the next one?" "It's in the lab, Steve. We're still mixing the sound. I'll get it to you. I promise."
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

AdmiralDigby

Quote from: TinkTanker on July 07, 2011, 06:58:34 AM
Frank Darabont says the character Michonne will make her debut in the third season. He also offered this update on the possibility of Stephen King and his son Joe Hill cowriting an episode:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. It's just a matter of... They want to do it together. I'm proud to say that they're both addicted fans of the show. In fact, Steve started harassing me by email, because I sent him the first one as soon as we had a lab pressing a disc. Like a decent Blu-ray. Then he started harassing me for the next one. Because Joe would drive up from wherever he lives, because he lives an hour away, and they'd sit and watch it together. [Laughs.] He'd say, "C'mon, where's the next one?" "It's in the lab, Steve. We're still mixing the sound. I'll get it to you. I promise."

[spoiler]So that puts them in the prison by the end of S2 . I'm wondering about T-Dog . I assume he'll be eaten before the credits of S2E1 and then we'll meet Tyreese and daughter+BF on the road to Hershel's farm . [/spoiler]
Eating with a spoon?
Blowing in the breeze

Spooky

Frank Darabont says the character Michonne will make her debut in the third season.[/i]

But who will they cast? Come on Stephen, get on their asses about that!

AdmiralDigby

Quote from: Spooky on July 07, 2011, 07:53:58 AM
Frank Darabont says the character Michonne will make her debut in the third season.[/i]

My first choice would be Gina Torres .
( assuming Angela Basset's probably too old )

Whoever she is , she better be athletic .

Eating with a spoon?
Blowing in the breeze

TinkTanker

Quote from: AdmiralDigby on July 07, 2011, 07:59:47 AM
Quote from: Spooky on July 07, 2011, 07:53:58 AM

My first choice would be Gina Torres .
( assuming Angela Basset's probably too old )

Whoever she is , she better be athletic .

Just look at her arms!
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Spooky

Michonne is an ass kicker not a vacation taker.

AdmiralDigby

Eating with a spoon?
Blowing in the breeze