• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

The Walking Dead

Started by TinkTanker, September 13, 2010, 09:43:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinkTanker

"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Spooky

And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Eric

Pretty good first hour.  I guess they haven't worked out what the doc whispered, yet.  ;)

TinkTanker

It may have been that I was looking so hard I was seeing stuff that wasn't there, but it sure looked to me like there was a lot less less zombies/makeup/effects and a lot more talking. I hope this was just my imagination and not the shape of things to come sans Frank Darabont.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Spooky

I know they don't spend a lot of time with the mass of extras and only do the good makeup on the zombies that get the closeups and it did show last night. There were more than a few background zombies who's makeup look like, well, makeup. Heck, some of the Seattle zombie walk zombies look better.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Eric

I thought that too Spooky.

Eric

Eric

AdmiralDigby

It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life

AdmiralDigby

I've come to the conclusion that Farkers ( and nerds/geeks/fanboys in general ) are retarded .
Can they watch a show without saying how they'd do something different and therefore be better able to survive the Zombie Apocalypse ?
And too much talk and not enough zombie fighting ?
WTF ?
Video games are ruining the art of the story .

Meh

Anyways - I've also realised that the racist redneck Darryl is my favourite character .
He's brave , competent , kills without hesitation ( watch - he'll hesitate and get killed next ep ) and silently too .
He's also very much a team player .
Just look how he saved T-Dog from a zombie , camouflaged T and himself then tied off T's arm saving him for a second time in five minutes .
( Darryl's so racist that he risks his skin to save a black guy )

Andrea was 100% right .
I liked her logic in preferring getting 'sploded to being torn to pieces by drooling monsters .

I kept expecting Sophia to turn up as a ghoul .
Maybe next week .

Coming up - Hershel's farm and a new bunch of zombie-chow .

O0

It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life