• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

The Walking Dead

Started by TinkTanker, September 13, 2010, 09:43:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric

Eric

With the first half of the episode, I thought the survivors were finally getting their brains working.
And then suddenly it's midnight with them walking in pairs in zombie-infested woods and I was not dissappoint.
That any of them (perhaps short of Daryl) have survived this long would seem to be either luck or from the Hand of God.

Pretty cool visuals at the end, though; it almost looked like frames from a comic book.  Lauren Cohen said that fog was 100% natural.

Eric

The after-after show Internet portion of The Talking Dead, with Zach Levi and Lauren Cohen (Maggie):

Eric

I can't find anything online, but based on a note in the above TTD video, I suspect the TWD season finale will be ninety minutes.

Preview/clip:

The Walking Dead 2x13 - "Beside the Dying Fire" Season Finale Promo (HD)

"Due to the intense nature of the season finale, this is the only sneak peek that will be released prior to the premiere."

TinkTanker

TV Guide online says 62 minutes.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Eric

Quote from: TinkTanker on March 12, 2012, 06:33:42 AM

You're right.  I made the mistake of thinking TTD was immediately after TWD (wishful thinking).  It looks like Comic Book Men and that slightly longer TWD is throwing off the schedule.

AdmiralDigby

Night stalking aside , that was a good episode .

And next week sounds EPIC .

:squee:
It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life

Pearl@32

Quote from: Eric on March 12, 2012, 06:39:23 AM
Quote from: TinkTanker on March 12, 2012, 06:33:42 AM

You're right.  I made the mistake of thinking TTD was immediately after TWD (wishful thinking).  It looks like Comic Book Men and that slightly longer TWD is throwing off the schedule.

Talking Dead is airing right after the finale.
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Eric

About last ep:
[spoiler]Since when do we have a five minute turnover from dead to undead?  Didn't Andrea stand guard over her sister for a couple hours?  And I know they wanted to show Shane and Randall were both zoms, but Randall was too pale and decayed and Shane's eyes were without color -- both inconsistent with previous eps[/spoiler]

Just read the spoilers for next episode.
[spoiler]So, I was right about what the CDC guy said.  Pretty dumb thing to withhold from a group, Rick![/spoiler]

AdmiralDigby

Quote from: Eric on March 12, 2012, 07:03:47 AM
About last ep:
[spoiler]Since when do we have a five minute turnover from dead to undead?  Didn't Andrea stand guard over her sister for a couple hours?  And I know they wanted to show Shane and Randall were both zoms, but Randall was too pale and decayed and Shane's eyes were without color -- both inconsistent with previous eps[/spoiler]

Just read the spoilers for next episode.
[spoiler]So, I was right about what the CDC guy said.  Pretty dumb thing to withhold from a group, Rick![/spoiler]

[spoiler]Zombie bite victims can , after death , turn in minutes or hours . Depends on what the writer's trying to do  ;)[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Rick might wanted to have shared that .[/spoiler]
It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life