• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

The Walking Dead

Started by TinkTanker, September 13, 2010, 09:43:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pearl@32

TWD is like a REEEEEEALLY good TV show loosely based on Survivor in a zombie apocalypse.
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

TinkTanker

So was anyone else bothered that a single shambling zombie could take down and rip open a cow? If you are bothering a cow, they wander away. And they keep doing it. Also, ripping open cow hide with you bare zombie hands/teeth? Uh-uh. I guess if you buy that you will buy a zombie tearing open Dale's torso one handed.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Spooky

Quote from: TinkTanker on March 06, 2012, 07:46:30 AM
So was anyone else bothered that a single shambling zombie could take down and rip open a cow? If you are bothering a cow, they wander away. And they keep doing it. Also, ripping open cow hide with you bare zombie hands/teeth? Uh-uh. I guess if you buy that you will buy a zombie tearing open Dale's torso one handed.

I actually said "You gotta be kidding me!" to the screen. When that happened.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

AdmiralDigby

Quote from: TinkTanker on March 06, 2012, 07:46:30 AM

The steer had a broken leg and couldn't run away .

( why yes I just fanwanked that , why do you ask ? )

;)

And yes I was wondering how said bovine could be eviscerated so close to camp without making any noise .
Everyone heard Dale .....

It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life

TinkTanker

I've mentioned that we've gone into some sort of partnership with some guys who have sublet part of of office and are using our film processor to well, process film and scan it in for their customers across the country.

One of the guys is friends with the head makeup guy Greg Nicotero and says he's known everything for months, while it was filming. He said it will be revealed what the CDC dude said. He confirmed what Walker said is 100% accurate. We do see Michonne but he didn't know who it was, some unknown actress. I asked him if it was the gal from True Blood and he said he didn't know, he never watched it.

He said there were about 20 'zombies' the entire second season and they just changed their makeup/clothes and CGIed more in for crowd shots. 

TinkTanker

And if the zombie had just eaten a bunch of cow guts, wouldn't he be full or something?

AdmiralDigby

Quote from: TinkTanker on March 06, 2012, 08:05:02 AM
And if the zombie had just eaten a bunch of cow guts, wouldn't he be full or something?

I don't think they ever "fill up" they just gorge and gorge until something gets perforated ..

Y'know ?
Like Rosie O'Donnell .

Eating with a spoon?
Blowing in the breeze

Eric

In that Talking Dead episode, Greg Nicotero said the zombie was able to pierce a stomach so easily because his fingers had decayed and the bones made it easier to tear through.

Not sure I buy it, but then we're talking about a reanimated corpse who still can meander about, killing things.

AdmiralDigby

Quote from: Eric on March 07, 2012, 08:52:27 AM
In that Talking Dead episode, Greg Nicotero said the zombie was able to pierce a stomach so easily because his fingers had decayed and the bones made it easier to tear through.

Not sure I buy it, but then we're talking about a reanimated corpse who still can meander about, killing things.

I think there has to be an accepted premise that zombies never get tired , cramp up , are sated or are anything less than a ball of feral energy when making the kill . Look at Lori and her "windshield walker" .

Tearing guts out of a living creature isn't the stretch so much as the steer being unable to "muscle" away .

Hence my "boken leg" fanwank .
Eating with a spoon?
Blowing in the breeze

TinkTanker

Quote from: AdmiralDigby on March 06, 2012, 08:01:13 AM
And yes I was wondering how said bovine could be eviscerated so close to camp without making any noise .
Everyone heard Dale .....

It's a moo point.