• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

The Walking Dead

Started by TinkTanker, September 13, 2010, 09:43:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AdmiralDigby

Yeah , I saw #1 .
Pretty cool

O0
It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life

Eric

Spooky

If they can keep that kind of intensity up...
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Eric

Who's the girl who almost(?) gets bitten by momma zombie?  I don't remember her from the earlier episodes.

TinkTanker

Quote from: Spookrys on January 30, 2012, 12:12:40 PM
If they can keep that kind of intensity up...

[spoiler]They can, but won't. [spoiler]$$$[/spoiler][/spoiler]
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

TinkTanker

Quote from: Eric on January 30, 2012, 12:19:08 PM
Who's the girl who almost(?) gets bitten by momma zombie?  I don't remember her from the earlier episodes.

The real question is zombies play dead now? (Yeah, the comment was on YouTube, but the point remains.)
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

AdmiralDigby

Quote from: TinkTanker on January 30, 2012, 12:25:31 PM
Quote from: Eric on January 30, 2012, 12:19:08 PM

The real question is zombies play dead now? (Yeah, the comment was on YouTube, but the point remains.)

"Video removed"

Here for now
http://www.movieweb.com/tv/TExzdWxnspWXBD/first-three-minutes

I'll fanwank that - Zombie Mom was shot in the face but not so much brain . She was knocked down . Stunned .

As for some undead having superior skills at times ?
I have no problem with exceptionally "gifted" zombies , be it low cunning or speed or strength .
Look at S1 where Morgan's wife knew how to turn a doorknob and then later , when trapped in the store , several zombies were using rocks to smash the glass . There's also the climber from later that same episode .

I prefer a little randomness in my zombie hordes ......

;)

Eating with a spoon?
Blowing in the breeze

Eric

Quote from: AdmiralDigby on January 31, 2012, 06:10:13 AM
I have no problem with exceptionally "gifted" zombies , be it low cunning or speed or strength .
Look at S1 where Morgan's wife knew how to turn a doorknob and then later , when trapped in the store , several zombies were using rocks to smash the glass . There's also the climber from later that same episode .

;)

If Night of the Living Dead is the premiere template for zombie films, it had the undead using weapons and at least one zombie running.

I think part of the dazed complaint is that it didn't act dazed.  It went from unconscious to full-attack-mode in 0.1 seconds.
Yes, that's a quibble when we're talking about a land where the dead rise.  >:D

AdmiralDigby

Quote from: Eric on January 31, 2012, 06:23:53 AM
Quote from: AdmiralDigby on January 31, 2012, 06:10:13 AM

;)

If Night of the Living Dead is the premiere template for zombie films, it had the undead using weapons and at least one zombie running.

I think part of the dazed complaint is that it didn't act dazed.  It went from unconscious to full-attack-mode in 0.1 seconds.
Yes, that's a quibble when we're talking about a land where the dead rise.  >:D

Zombies skip "oww" and default to "Arrghuuuaaa!" ?

:D
Eating with a spoon?
Blowing in the breeze

Eric