• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

The Walking Dead

Started by TinkTanker, September 13, 2010, 09:43:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric

Quote from: geogal on December 10, 2011, 10:55:57 PM
Has Michonne been cast?

[spoiler]http://thewalkingdeadfanclub.blogspot.com/2011/12/rutina-wesley-as-michonne.html

Not sure how I feel about this.  I'm not quite sure if Tara is horrible because of Rutina's acting or because of the writing.  Hopefully she'll rock it out without Alan Ball's over the top BS to weigh her down.
[/spoiler]

Nice find!  I know she was in a shortlist of fan suggestions.  I think Tracie Thoms was the other main hopeful.

Spooky

Quote from: geogal on December 10, 2011, 10:55:57 PM
Has Michonne been cast?

[spoiler]http://thewalkingdeadfanclub.blogspot.com/2011/12/rutina-wesley-as-michonne.html

Not sure how I feel about this.  I'm not quite sure if Tara is horrible because of Rutina's acting or because of the writing.  Hopefully she'll rock it out without Alan Ball's over the top BS to weigh her down.
[/spoiler]

I don't like it. I don't like her (character and acting) on TB at all. Maybe she's better than Tara and is able to 'be' Michonne, but I am not holding my breath. I hope I am won over though, if she is cast.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

TinkTanker

"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Eric

LOL Tink. Awesome.

Examiner has a list of the best five zombies of this season
As I posted there, I'd exchange "well walker" with "Andrea's forest walker", because I liked the latter scene better than the former.
'Well walker' was gross, but there was just something that didn't sit right with me (too waterlogged and nimble?  I dunno).

Eric

Eric

TinkTanker

"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

AdmiralDigby

It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life

Eric