• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Sherrilyn Kenyon - Dark-Hunter Series

Started by Rosie, July 10, 2008, 07:52:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wyobar

Me too Zarek is my favorite. Did you read Devil May Cry with Sin and Katra?

I love the mixture of comedy and tragedy and actio and romance. I wish it were on TV or Movies what an interesting World she's created.

[/quote]

I did... I think those two books are my favorites. I love how she weaves mythology thru-out the story but WOW, are her guys tortured.

I seem to be having posting problems... forgive me if this is all blue  :-[

Rosie

Quote from: Wyobar on July 12, 2008, 08:13:50 PM

Me too Zarek is my favorite. Did you read Devil May Cry with Sin and Katra?

I love the mixture of comedy and tragedy and actio and romance. I wish it were on TV or Movies what an interesting World she's created.

I did... I think those two books are my favorites. I love how she weaves mythology thru-out the story but WOW, are her guys tortured.

I seem to be having posting problems... forgive me if this is all blue  :-[
[/quote]

No worries.  Oooooo I am so looking forward to reading Acheron's book. The anticipation is like Christmas.

SerenityValley

Okay, Sherrilyn Kenyon and Beverly Connor.  Adding them to my list!  I love mystery/suspense novels. Especially the forensic authors like Patricia Cornwell.  I'm really enjoying Harlan Coben, John Sandford and David Baldacci.  They are more spy-type thrillers.  Then, every once in awhile, I gotta have a good smutty romance novel thrown in the mix!  Just finished Harry Potter (#6) and am starting on Johanna Lindsey!
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Rosie

Well I just finished Acheron. I was good but I felt like I read 2 books. The beginning is all about the pain of his childhood. It was more than I wanted to know. The preset day was too short by consequence. It was a  good book but now I am looking forward to Fang and Aimee's story. :D

Wyobar

Quote from: Rosie on August 23, 2008, 09:51:09 PM
Well I just finished Acheron. I was good but I felt like I read 2 books. The beginning is all about the pain of his childhood. It was more than I wanted to know. The preset day was too short by consequence. It was a  good book but now I am looking forward to Fang and Aimee's story. :D

I haven't picked up my copy yet... I missed getting it on sale and now I have to wait until I get ahead of my bills. I can't wait!

Rosie

I just finished One Silent Night- Stryker's story.

Woman catch up so we can talk about how good Sherrilyn is. I just love her mind. She has a good soul.

Wyobar

Quote from: Rosie on December 07, 2008, 08:40:32 AM
I just finished One Silent Night- Stryker's story.

Woman cathc up so we can talk about how good Sherrilyn is. I just love her mind. She has a good soul.

I have both of them on my Christmas list.... so soon I will be able to chat. Talking to her at ComicCon was wonderful... I loved how she took all these esoteric classes in college (like Sanskrit) & her Dad asked her what in the world she would do with them... she said, "create my own world" LOVED IT!

Rosie

Well? Did you get any Sherrilyn Kenyon?

I want to talk about it but I have no one to talk about it with.

Wyobar

Quote from: Rosie on December 28, 2008, 08:05:49 AM

I didn't (sad face) but Borders is having a big sale so I will pick it up on Wednesday. I promise to read really, really fast.

Rosie

Quote from: Wyobar on December 28, 2008, 11:24:09 PM
Quote from: Rosie on December 28, 2008, 08:05:49 AM

I didn't (sad face) but Borders is having a big sale so I will pick it up on Wednesday. I promise to read really, really fast.

What you going to buy?

I jusr finished One Silent Night.