• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

Started by TinkTanker, February 03, 2009, 06:21:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AdmiralDigby

One more thyme. I don't know why, but Abe as a Vampire Slayer fascinates me.

Think of it - the Civil War retold in the context of a battle between vampires ( and assorted other nasties ) and a cadre of "Hunters" who try to hold the forces of darkness at bay . Throw in slavery and reconstruction and a European plot to undermine a young USA ( perhaps the "New World" has been promised to some Transylvanian prince and his minions )

I mean this is a really cool premise !

For example :

Lincoln goes undercover after his "assasination" and teams up with a misguided Boothe ( who thought he was killing a demon Lincoln ) to hunt down the evil European cadre ( and their American acolytes ) and preserve the Republic from an even greater threat than what the Confederacy was .

Hell , the entire Civil War was a result of the machinations of said cadre in order to cloak their intentions of North American conquest in the name of the forces of darkness !

gao se , I want a series and now !
It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life

Spooky

Quote from: AdmiralDigby on April 11, 2009, 07:44:45 AM
One more thyme. I don't know why, but Abe as a Vampire Slayer fascinates me.

Think of it - the Civil War retold in the context of a battle between vampires ( and assorted other nasties ) and a cadre of "Hunters" who try to hold the forces of darkness at bay . Throw in slavery and reconstruction and a European plot to undermine a young USA ( perhaps the "New World" has been promised to some Transylvanian prince and his minions )

I mean this is a really cool premise !

For example :

Lincoln goes undercover after his "assasination" and teams up with a misguided Boothe ( who thought he was killing a demon Lincoln ) to hunt down the evil European cadre ( and their American acolytes ) and preserve the Republic from an even greater threat than what the Confederacy was .

Hell , the entire Civil War was a result of the machinations of said cadre in order to cloak their intentions of North American conquest in the name of the forces of darkness !

gao se , I want a series and now !

I like it!
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

TinkTanker

Finally, uh, acquired this. It is a hoot!
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"