• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Diablo III

Started by Spooky, April 20, 2012, 09:05:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinkTanker

Quote from: Spooky on June 20, 2012, 03:06:51 PM
I'd delete my account uninstall Diablo III for her.

Make sure she's the one or she will write a song about you and get even.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Spooky

Was playing D3 last night and found a nice level 23 ring (my main is level 59). I didn't realize how nice. It sold for 2.5 million gold in the auction house! I think I may have earned 2 million gold between all my characters in a month of playing. I've been wanting to play the market/auction house (find under priced items, buy them and then sell them at a higher price), but I never had enough gold on hand to get going. looks like I will be play a capitalist instead of killing monsters.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Eric

You 1%ers soaking the poor 99%ers.  For shame!  FOR SHAME!

Spooky

Quote from: Eric on June 21, 2012, 09:55:19 AM
You 1%ers soaking the poor 99%ers.  For shame!  FOR SHAME!

With just under 3 mil in my stash, I am still one of the 99%. This game has tons of billionaires and I think even a few trillionaires. Some have run bots to farm gold from day one and have been selling it online and/or are saving it up for when they can sell it thought the in-game Real Money Auction House. You can already spend real money in game for items and soon you will be able to buy/sell digital gold.

ETA: in the gold auction house there are items that sell for $200mil+. In the Real Money Auction House there are items that sell for the max $250. Blizzard get's $1 for every transaction and 15% when you transfer your money out of the game to Paypal.

Spooky

Spooky

I was so happy selling my ring last week and then I looked at what this guy sold his for.  :o

http://www.reddit.com/r/diablo3/comments/vkq65/so_yeahthis_just_happened_na_record/

Spooky

Not quite as much as the previously posted sale from another person, but I just made a cool 21 million gold. I tihnk I enjoy playing the auction house more than playing the game.  8)

Spooky

Spooky

Spooky

Someone made a site that compiles data from players Diablo II profiles and allows you to check rankings on different stats and such. Found out that one of my characters is ranked number 16 in the world for the Life Regeneration stat.

http://www.diabloprogress.com/rating.stat_life_sec