• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Diablo III

Started by Spooky, April 20, 2012, 09:05:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spooky

Getting sucked in to this game. Damn you, Blizzard!
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Eric

It was too twitchy for my tastes; meaning constantly hitting buttons or the mouse to do anything. 

Spooky

Like Diablo II, it's about the item hunt for me. I have also had fun making gold selling items in the auction house. I'm like a Lannister in that regard.

Spooky

My current character is named Joffery and he has a crossbow.

Spooky

So in Diablo three there are four levels of the game, Normal, Nightmare, Hell and Inferno.

I have a character that is in Nightmare mode and am having a hard time already. Apparently this is what playing Inferno mode will be like.

My Diablo 3 Inferno Tactic

Spooky

Just completed Nightmare difficulty. On to Hell.

Spooky

Spooky

Don't be a tawdry whore! - pay The Iron Price

QuoteYour time with the Northerners has made you weak. You look like a common prostitute with your bejeweled helmet and your dyed boots. Don't worry, it's not to late to pay THE IRON PRICE!!
First, dump all of your gold from your stash. You will start with nothing. Next, create a new character and follow these simple rules: You may only equip items you pulled off of an enemy you killed. You may only take gold from enemies you killed. No chests or corpses. No farming! We do not sow! You may repair items, but you may not craft items or jewels. You may not sell items to vendors or in the Auction House. You're not some Lannister slut. Your follower can only equip items they paid the Iron Price for - they must have landed the killing blow.
May the Drowned God Bless you.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/vccs9/dont_be_a_tawdry_whore_pay_the_iron_price/

TinkTanker

"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Spooky

I'd delete my account uninstall Diablo III for her.