• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

George R.R. Martin's Game of Thrones

Started by Spooky, November 29, 2010, 09:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinkTanker

I get the red box warning and post anyway, sometimes the message makes it, sometimes it gets sucked into the vortex.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Phyll33

I get the red box a lot and I usually post my post anyway and I haven't had it not post yet so maybe I've
been lucky.

Spooky

And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

AdmiralDigby

Quote from: Eric on September 19, 2011, 06:54:07 AM
I may have already asked Tink this (stupid memory), but do you guys ever see the warning that someone has posted while you were replying?  I think it shows up in red letters, and you'd have to hit the post button again or it won't be submitted.

Otherwise, I know there's been a few times where I'm sure I posted and it never showed up.  It's pretty rare for me though.

I see the red box all the time ( well sometimes ) I just ignore it .
It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life

Pearl@32

Spooky, thanks for finding the video ~ I had *just* missed it.
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Eric

Quote from: AdmiralDigby on September 19, 2011, 08:35:15 AM
I see the red box all the time ( well sometimes ) I just ignore it .

If you're not hitting "Post" a second time, that'd be why a lot of messages get lost. If you already are, then just ignore this sentence.

Alternatively, you can turn the feature off in your profile:  Under "Look and Layout" then checkmark "Don't warn on new replies made while posting" and of course hit the "Change Profile" button to update the settings.
http://tenpercentofnuthin.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=theme; might take you directly there.

TinkTanker

I ignore the red box and post anyway. Most times the post goes through, sometimes not. Nothing I say is that important anyway so no biggee.

Spooky

I was wearing my Direwolf Winter Lager shirt this weekend and several people asked me if it was a real beer.  :D

TinkTanker

Spooky

I'm not a DW fan. I've tried to watch all the versions, but I just can't get into it.