• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

George R.R. Martin's Game of Thrones

Started by Spooky, November 29, 2010, 09:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spooky

And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Spooky

Spooky

Spooky

Thrones now 2nd most watched show on HBO, 3rd most in network's history
By Winter Is Coming on January 30, 2012

A recent article from the New York Times focusing on the competition between Showtime and HBO has revealed updated audience totals for some of HBO's shows. And what do you know, Game of Thrones has now passed Boardwalk Empire to become HBO's 2nd most watched show! Thrones clocks in with an average of 9.3 million viewers per episode, while Boardwalk is now at 8.4 million. True Blood is tops with 12.6 million.

Not only that, but the article reports that True Blood and Thrones trail only The Sopranos for the most watched show in the network's history! That's pretty amazing.

Winter Is Coming: Some quick analysis: it seems part of Thrones' leapfrog over Boardwalk is due to the lower viewer totals of Boardwalk's second season dragging down the show's average (which was at 10.7m following season one). However, at our last report Thrones had 8.9 million viewers per ep, so the show has gained an average of 400,000 viewers per episode in between seasons strictly though On Demand and HBO Go. Amazing. Once the DVD drops, I suspect even more new viewers will be added and hopefully subscribe to HBO for season two. With all these new viewers on board the season two numbers should be huge. True Blood better watch it's back!

http://winteriscoming.net/2012/01/thrones-now-2nd-most-watched-show-on-hbo-3rd-most-in-networks-history/

Spooky

Sometimes I hate these "1 shirt per day' companies!

I Want this!!!

http://www.shirtpunch.com/view.php?id=MTY=

AdmiralDigby

It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life

Eric

Did you see that Syrio himself posted there (as MrAtlantis)?

What sucks is that the artist no long retains the rights because of publishing on Shirtpunch: http://www.redbubble.com/people/bleee/works/7988255-not-today?c=48720-film-tv-music

I guess they've changed their terms to allow other artists to keep the rights themselves.

Spooky

Spooky

Spooky