• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

George R.R. Martin's Game of Thrones

Started by Spooky, November 29, 2010, 09:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric

Eric

Spooky

Quote from: Eric on December 12, 2011, 11:50:26 AM
Learn to speak Dothraki. Includes link to the Dothraki dictionary.

:like:

Don't think I'm a big enough geek to want to learn, but it's kind of cool to have that a a reference.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Spooky

That's a wrap.
---

Season two filming wraps

Yesterday, while we waited anxiously for the new trailer, producer's assistant Cat Taylor tweeted that filming has officially wrapped on the second season of Game of Thrones.

That's it! Just wrapped on #GameOfThrones series 2! Can't wait to see it, and the team next year!

All told, the filming lasted 140 days and spanned three countries and dozens of individual locations. Pretty amazing for a TV show. Now begins the process of taking all that film and editing it down to approximately 10 hours of television. Not to mention adding the sound, music, and, of course, the special effects.

Winter Is Coming: April is getting closer. Only 4 more months of waiting. A big thank you to the cast and crew for all their hard work this year. I can't wait to see the end result!

http://winter-is-coming.net/2011/12/season-two-filming-wraps/

Spooky

You Scored as HOUSE STARK
Brrr. You hail from House Stark. Your house seat is Winterfell way up North. You are responsible, trustworthy, and know how to be a leader when called upon. You are a workhorse for the realm, and even with all those good things, sometimes you dont come out on top. Your house motto: Winter is Coming. Picture is Copyright © RMB

HOUSE STARK   70%
HOUSE TULLY   65%
HOUSE MARTELL   55%
HOUSE BARATHEON 50%
HOUSE ARRYN   50%
HOUSE TYRELL   50%
HOUSE TARGARYEN 40%
HOUSE GREYJOY   40%
HOUSE FREY   30%
HOUSE LANNISTER 30%

http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/westeros/LlamaMafia/which-song-of-ice-and-fire-house-do-you-belong-too/

AdmiralDigby

You Scored as HOUSE STARK

Brrr. You hail from House Stark. Your house seat is Winterfell way up North. You are responsible, trustworthy, and know how to be a leader when called upon. You are a workhorse for the realm, and even with all those good things, sometimes you dont come out on top. Your house motto: Winter is Coming. Picture is Copyright © RMB

HOUSE STARK    
   85%
HOUSE TULLY    
   75%
HOUSE MARTELL    
   55%
HOUSE GREYJOY    
   50%
HOUSE ARRYN    
   50%
HOUSE TYRELL    
   40%
HOUSE LANNISTER    
   35%
HOUSE BARATHEON    
   30%
HOUSE TARGARYEN    
   25%
HOUSE FREY    
   10%
It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life

Spooky

I think most normal people will score House Stark. Should I be concerned that I scored 30% Frey?

AdmiralDigby

I was thinking , part way through , that the poll is weighted towards a Stark conclusion .

:)

It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life

Eric

Quote from: AdmiralDigby on December 13, 2011, 01:57:38 PM
I was thinking , part way through , that the poll is weighted towards a Stark conclusion .

:)

What?!  Impossible!  Everyone knows polls are reliable!!!

Spooky

I wonder what the questions would have been like if House Bolton was on the list?