• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

George R.R. Martin's Game of Thrones

Started by Spooky, November 29, 2010, 09:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AdmiralDigby

It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life

Eric

AdmiralDigby

It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life

Eric

Heh, I missed that.

I had to look this up, but it's a Sons of Anarchy mashup with "Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club, Redwood Original [Charter]" or SAMCRO.

Spooky

AUDITION TAPES AND MORE ON SEASON SETS

DVD

A. Making Game of Thrones (25:00)
B. Character Profiles (15 clips) (30:18)
C. Creating the Dothraki Language (5:26)
D. Inside the Night's Watch (8:05)
E. From the Book to the Screen (5:15)
F. Creating the Show Open (5:05)
G. Cast Audition Tapes (25:00 approx)
H. Guide to Westeros
I. Ep 1 'Winter is Coming' w/ Commentary by Exec Producers/Writers David Benioff & D.B Weiss
J. Ep 2 'The Kingsroad' w/ Commentary by Lena Headey, Mark Addy & nikolaj Coster-Waldau
K. Ep 3 'Lord Snow' w/ Commentary by Sophie Turner, Maisie Williams & Isaac Hempstead-Wright
L. Ep 4 'Cripples, Bastards and Broken Things' w/ Commentary by Bryan Cogman (Writer) and Kit Harington
M. Ep 6 'A Golden Crown' w/ Commentary by Pete Dinklage, Emilia Clarke, Harry Lloyd and Daniel Minahan (Director)
N. Ep 8 'The Pointy End' w/ Commentary by George R.R Martin (Co-Exec Producer & Author of Game of Thrones)
O. Ep 10 'Fire and Blood' w/ Commentary by David Benioff & D.B Weiss (Exec Producers/Writers) & Alan Taylor (Director)

BLU-RAY

A. Episodic Previews & Recaps (22:45)
B. Making of Game of Thrones (25:00)
C. Character Profiles (15 clips) (30:18)
D. Creating the Dothraki Language (5:26)
E. Inside the Night's Watch (8:05)
F. From the Book to the Screen (5:15)
G. Histories (30:00 approx)
H. Creating the Show Open (5:05)
I. Cast Audition Tapes (25:00 approx)
J. Anatomy of Episode 6 "A Golden Crown" (60 min)
K. Guide to Westeros (Menu-Based In-Episode Interactive Feature)
L. Guide to Westeros (Menu-Based)
M. Ep 1 'Winter is Coming' w/ Commentary by Exec Producers/Writers David Benioff & D.B Weiss
N. Ep 2 'The Kingsroad' w/ Commentary by Lena Headey, Mark Addy & Nikolaj Coster-Waldau
O. Ep 3 'Lord Snow' w/ Commentary by Sophie Turner, Maisie Williams & Isaac Hempstead-Wright
P. Ep 4 'Cripples, Bastards and Broken Things' w/ Commentary by Bryan Cogman (Writer) and Kit Harington
Q. Ep 6 'A Golden Crown' w/ Commentary by Pete Dinklage, Emilia Clarke, Harry Lloyd and Daniel Minahan (Director)
R. Ep 8 'The Pointy End' w/ Commentary by George R.R Martin (Co-Exec Producer & Author of Game of Thrones)
S. Ep 10 'Fire and Blood' w/ Commentary by David Benioff & D.B Weiss (Exec Producers/Writers) & Alan Taylor (Director)

http://www.westeros.org/GoT/News/Entry/Audition_Tapes_and_More_on_Season_Sets/
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Spooky

GQ has named Peter Dinklage "Stud of the Year."

http://www.gq.com/moty/2011/peter-dinklage-gq-men-of-the-year-issue

For a man who spends workdays bedding maidens on wolf pelts and plucking figs from between their perky breasts, Peter Dinklage is oddly resistant to the term "stud." Confronted with this title, as bestowed by GQ, the actor proceeds to shout "STUD?!" for what seems like minutes. "I feel as much of a stud as... I can't come up with a metaphor. That's how lacking in studliness I am."

Tyrion Lannister (a.k.a. the Imp), Dinklage's persona on HBO's Game of Thrones (for which he won an Emmy this year), is one of those roles that actors dream of: a canny, complicated, debaucherous, bitter but ultimately softhearted sex machine. The show—a deeply entertaining feast of violence and sex based on George R. R. Martin's fantasy series A Song of Ice and Fire—is full of macho individuals (women included) who can seem more like gorgeous chess pieces than full-blooded humans. That may be why Dinklage emerged not only as Throne's unlikely moral center and comic relief but as its breakout star. This is as much due to his serious acting chops (see The Station Agent) as it is to a career-long willingness to take the piss out of himself (see Elf). "Tyrion was made an outcast by his family, so he—how should I put it?—he doesn't give a gao se," says Dinklage. "But he's also kind, in a way, and that's a relief in a show where everybody's constantly chopping each other's heads off." Does he find that, since Tyrion, women are looking at him differently? "I never know where women are coming from. I'm still figuring them out, and I'm 42 years old."

Video: http://www.gq.com/moty/2011/peter-dinklage-gq-men-of-the-year-issue

Spooky

TinkTanker

"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Spooky

Choke on this you whinny jerkface runt!

Spooky