• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

The Walking Dead

Started by TinkTanker, September 13, 2010, 09:43:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AdmiralDigby

Quote from: TinkTanker on February 20, 2012, 05:35:05 AM

:haha:

Haven't watched yet - taking Joy to Yarmouth for an MIR .
Nothing serious .

We'll be back this afternoon and then it's on like "Zombiekong"

:D
It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life

TinkTanker

Did anyone sit through that steaming pile of gao se Comicbook Men or whatever they call it? I only did so because they promised a scene from the upcoming episode of TWD.
[spoiler]
Did the scene look a little penal to anyone? Like maybe they stumble onto the prison?[/spoiler]
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Spooky

Quote from: TinkTanker on February 20, 2012, 05:42:23 AM

[spoiler]
Did the scene look a little penal to anyone? Like maybe they stumble onto the prison?[/spoiler]

That's what it looked like to me.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

TinkTanker

The dude from 4Chan (who calls himself Walker) who has nailed every episode so far has his SPOILERS for Episode 10 "18 Miles Out"

Episode starts [spoiler]in medias res, as Rick, Shane and Randall (the kid captured in the previous episode) run away from walkers in an abandoned schoolyard. After some chasing around, cue theme music.

By the way, we don't see Daryl, T-Dog, Dale, Hershel, Patricia, Glenn, Jimmy, Carol or Carl AT ALL in the entire episode. I'm not even kidding.

Rick and Shane drive a bound and gagged Randall away from the farm (18 miles to be exact) to let him loose. They pause briefly to have a heart-to-heart conversation about Shane Chucking Lori, how Otis really died, and all the other bullshit. Rick basically tells Shane to forget about Lori and fall in line.

Meanwhile in the farm, Beth is still lying in bed, now awake, and becomes suicidal. She unsuccesfully tries to convince Maggie to kill themselves together. Andrea and Lori have a bitchfight when Andrea says that Beth should be allowed to choose whether she wants to kill herself or not. Eventually Beth cuts her wrists, but flakes out at the last moment, so the cut isn't deep, Beth lives, and Andrea is banned from the house for leaving Beth alone and allowing her to attempt suicide.

Rick and Shane arrive at the schoolyard, leave Randall there, and prepare to walk away, but Randall reveals that he and Maggie went to the same school. They realize that Randall knows the location of the farm and Shane attempts to shoot him. Rick intervenes, they have words, and proceed to beat the crap out of each other. Shane almost kills Rick at one point. They accidentally release walkers from the school and Shane hides in a schoolbus. Rick leaves him there but decides to return at the last moment. He and Randall rescue Shane and drive back to the farm, with Randall bound again. Rick says they will likely still have to kill the kid. He also tells Shane to stop being a douche (regarding Shane's attempt to kill him earlier). [/spoiler] End episode.

TinkTanker

TinkTanker

TinkTanker

TinkTanker

SPOILER image from upcoming episode

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Spooky

Quote from: TinkTanker on February 20, 2012, 11:17:08 AM
SPOILER image from upcoming episode

[spoiler][/spoiler]

I hope that is what I think it is.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Pearl@32

"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.