• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

The Walking Dead

Started by TinkTanker, September 13, 2010, 09:43:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinkTanker

We had as many humans die as we did zombies. Sofia's mom (see, for all the character development, I can't remember the bitca's name) getting her hands washed, Lori showing how not to drive and read a map, and an undead playing dead. Yep, fixed it for me. And hey, a major plot point was looking for a missing cast member. At least they didn't do it for six solid weeks :wall:
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

AdmiralDigby

We had as many humans die as we did zombies. Sofia's mom (see, for all the character development, I can't remember the bitca's name) getting her hands washed, Lori showing how not to drive and read a map, and an undead playing dead. Yep, fixed it for me. And hey, a major plot point was looking for a missing cast member. At least they didn't do it for six solid weeks

;)
It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life

Eric

Quote from: TinkTanker on February 13, 2012, 04:22:52 PM
And hey, a major plot point was looking for a missing cast member. At least they didn't do it for six solid weeks :wall:

:spitdrink:

Two missing, if you count both Hersh and Lori.
LOL @ Olive Oyl.

I agree: Zombies are underrepresented -- in a show about zombies. Don't get me wrong -- if I found a haven like that farm, I'd be bailin' friggin hay to stay.  But it's like most of the crew aren't even about that. 

TinkTanker

Robert Kirkman on S3:

There's a few mile posts here and there that we'll be touching on and seeing pieces of. The whole season was meant to be one piece and it kind of lulls you into a sense of security and then blows you out of the water, so now we're getting into the blow it up out of the water part. I can say that Sophia coming out of the barn and all the tension from that are just the beginning of an escalation that will bring us to the end of the season, so every episode is going to get bigger and crazier as we continue on.

How far along are you in the process of writing and shooting for the show right now?
    The next part of the season is completely done, we finished filming that in November. We're currently nearing the end of the third week in the writer's room on Season Three. If I can tease a little bit of Season Three, it's even crazier.

Eric

Hehe... the little zombie girl from TWD bought that "Too big to fail" tee and sent the artists a picture:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=335289486513839&set=a.265555726820549.59880.199678063408316&type=3&theater

AdmiralDigby

Eating with a spoon?
Blowing in the breeze

TinkTanker

Where the hell is my damn shirt(s)? Been two weeks!

AdmiralDigby

Random TVwoP poster

What was Lori's thought process there? I know, humor me for a second. She chastises him in the hallway for leaving his son and prgenant wife to go on yet another search and rescue mission to rescue the only doctor in town, because, you know, medical practioners might be kind of useful someday. She waits like 20 minutes, then decides they need to be reminded of the fact that Hershel's irrelevent daughter is sick, which is the reason they left in the first place not half an hour ago. After Daryl rightfully puts her in her place, its up to Lori to save the day! But Walking Dead women can't drive (or do much of anything), so SKREEEEEEEEEE CRASH!, cut to the sound of no one giving a gao se.

Gee, I sure hope Rick knows that Hershel's daughter is sick without his shrew wife reminding him. Man, guys can't even enjoy a few drinks in the bar without their wives nagging them, even after the zombie apocalypse.

:haha:
Eating with a spoon?
Blowing in the breeze

TinkTanker

Quote from: AdmiralDigby on February 14, 2012, 12:11:16 PM
Random TVwoP poster

What was Lori's thought process there? I know, humor me for a second. She chastises him in the hallway for leaving his son and prgenant wife to go on yet another search and rescue mission to rescue the only doctor in town, because, you know, medical practioners might be kind of useful someday. She waits like 20 minutes, then decides they need to be reminded of the fact that Hershel's irrelevent daughter is sick, which is the reason they left in the first place not half an hour ago. After Daryl rightfully puts her in her place, its up to Lori to save the day! But Walking Dead women can't drive (or do much of anything), so SKREEEEEEEEEE CRASH!, cut to the sound of no one giving a gao se.

Gee, I sure hope Rick knows that Hershel's daughter is sick without his shrew wife reminding him. Man, guys can't even enjoy a few drinks in the bar without their wives nagging them, even after the zombie apocalypse.

:haha:

Eric