• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Patricia Brigg's Bone Crossed

Started by Skipup, January 25, 2009, 11:04:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skipup

Yes. I think Briggs was toying with bringing another walker in. The closest she has come has been the dead one. Have you read the Alpha and Omega books by Briggs? (Charles and Anna)
Don't let my little dragon die, click the egg!

Spooky

Quote from: Skipup on March 13, 2009, 06:19:44 AM
Yes. I think Briggs was toying with bringing another walker in. The closest she has come has been the dead one. Have you read the Alpha and Omega books by Briggs? (Charles and Anna)

I have the first book on my Kindle, but am taking a break from fiction and reading some biographies.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Skipup

You are much more disciplined than I am. I check out a few biographies and I read a few pages..than ...meh, its too dry and go back to my pile of fiction and art books. *Eyes box of girl scout cookies on printer*.
Don't let my little dragon die, click the egg!

Wyobar

Quote from: Skipup on March 14, 2009, 09:19:13 AM
You are much more disciplined than I am. I check out a few biographies and I read a few pages..than ...meh, its too dry and go back to my pile of fiction and art books. *Eyes box of girl scout cookies on printer*.

I resisted the girl scout cookies and then came home and made nachos  ??? Which helped me in my reading... just finished "Old Man's War" by John Scalzi. Super great!!

http://tinyurl.com/b9pyee