• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Spooky's UFC/WEC/PRIDE MMA Thread

Started by Spooky, November 05, 2008, 09:59:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spooky

I follow the all elbows blog and say that when Esther Lin (the all elbows' photographer extraordinaire) tweeted it a couple of days ago. Good stuff. Software geek was probably close to making a dooty in his drawrs.

http://allelbows.com/

I got the chance to meet Esther when she was in Seattle shooting an MMA show for Showtime. I also snapped a photo of her taking a photo.

Esther Lin photographs Sarah Kaufman

And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Spooky

MMA on network TV (CBS) this Saturday. http://www.strikeforce.com/events/

Featuring FEDOR EMELIANENKO - Considered one of the MMA best fighters ever.

Also Jason "Mayhem" Miller

Mayhem Miller: "This has to be my masterpiece."

Spooky

Just gave a friend $30 to put on an MMA fight this Saturday (her and her hubby are going to Vegas tomorrow). It's a fighter that I don't like and he is the cards biggest under dog... I don't know why? I guess I like throwing my money away.

Spooky

Free UFC Saturday on Spike. UFC 105 in Manchester, England.

Spooky

Fight one done. Ross Pearson looked amazing. Look out UFC 155 lbs'ers

Spooky

Fight two finished. Matt Brown win a tough technical battle after his flying knee knocks the wind out of James Wilks sails.

Fight three!!! Damn! Solid 1st round KO for the Britt  Andre Winner. Delgado is out cold. Yikes!

Spooky

Whoa! Bisping was impressive. Got himself into trouble in the first, but used juijitsu skills I didn't know he had (against a BJJ black belt) to stay alive. In the second he dominated. He hurt Kang and then never let up. I agree with Rogan that is was the best performance I've seen from Bisping and that's saying something, because I don't like him as a person and look for any reason to root against him.

Spooky

Swick/Hardy getting ready to start. I have $30 in Vegas on Hardy.

Spooky

Chucking Hardy can take a punch and has some serious power. Thank you sir for making me $84.  :headbang:

Spooky

Time for Couture/Vera. I find it hard to root against Couture even though he's 47  46 YEARS OLD!