• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Spooky's UFC/WEC/PRIDE MMA Thread

Started by Spooky, November 05, 2008, 09:59:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinkTanker

"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Spooky

And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Spooky

UFC fighter Tarec Saffiedine's 2 year old punishing the couch. This little guy has better form on some of his kicks that some pro's I've seen fight.

2 years olds kicks the sofa

Spooky

So this happened in the UFC this weekend.

Spooky

This story has me thrown for a loop.

More fighters allege inappropriate behavior from WMMA manager Brett Atchley

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/5/21/4352666/invicta-brett-atchley-inappropriate-behavior-wmma

--------------------------

I know Brett pretty well (not as well as I thought, it would seem) and I never saw him treat anyone with anything but respect (even when he was drunk). He was at most of the MMA events I covered as a photographer and I would talk with him before and after the fights. We've shared more that a few beers and I have seen him drunk around female fighters and pretty ring girls at after parties and he never acted inappropriately towards them. I'm just stunned.

He has a passion for MMA and when he started his WMMA management venture he named it after his autistic daughter, Addison. I haven seem him in over a year, but I do talk to him on FB from time to time. I want to ask him what's up, but I don't know if I will get the truth or not. He did blow it off on FB already.

https://www.facebook.com/batchley/posts/10200888349667451

Everyday you read stuff about people and judge them, but then you read something bad about someone you know and it's hard to judge. Feeling crappy right now.  :-\

Forgot I have a photo of Brett interviewing the, then, WEC 145 champ Urijah Faber.

Spooky

Spooky

A US Marine puts his Combatives training up against a female brazilian Jiu Jitsu practitioner.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6fd_1374000259

AdmiralDigby

It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life

Spooky

Spooky

GSP still has the belt, but Jonny Hendricks should have got the decision. It sucks to say it, as I am a huge GSP fan, but I feel bad for Jonny Hendricks. I guess the old adage is true, don't let it go to a decision. Finish the fight.
---------------------