• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Spooky's UFC/WEC/PRIDE MMA Thread

Started by Spooky, November 05, 2008, 09:59:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spooky

And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Spooky

Did someone mention sexy female fighters? No? Oh well, I'l leave this here anyway.

http://middleeasy.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=8481

Spooky

MMA fighter using his powers for good.

Quote"My family's in town right now in Las Vegas, and they wanted to go down to old town Las Vegas last night, down on Fremont street, just check out the big TV screens and stuff down there. So they wanted to get some souvenirs so they went into one of the stores there, and as they walked I saw these two guys that looked like they were drunk, but they wasn't really, they were just arguing. So the cashier went over to stop them from arguing cause the store was packed full of women and children, people there shopping,"

"As they started to break it up one of the guys made a dash for the cash, the box behind the counter, and grabbed a handful of cash out and then pulled a knife out on the lady in front of everybody."

"I didn't want anyone to get hurt, so I just went over and grabbed from the side by his shoulder and his lapel and took the knife from him and swept him to the floor and pinned him to the ground until security came and handcuffed him and took him off,"

"No one got hurt, that was the main thing."

"I knew I had the capabilities to stop it, so I tried to stop it. I mean if they pull a knife, you have to assume they have intentions to use it so that was my reaction, I didn't want anyone to get hurt,"

"We train everyday so we can stop these sort of things and I'm always happy to help if I can."

http://middleeasy.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=8806:james-mcsweeney-just-stopped-an-armed-robbery-in-vegas-like-a-boss&catid=34:organizations

Spooky

If you do the shrooms, don't do too many.

Spooky

Spooky

Spooky

Spooky

Spooky

If you want to see a guy get choked so hard he pops like a zit them watch the gif in the spoiler tag.

[spoiler][/spoiler]