• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Will Wheaton's "Tabletop"

Started by Eric, March 31, 2012, 03:57:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric

Okay board game geeks, it appears your time has finally come. Will Wheaton and Felicia Day have come up with a YouTube series which they call "The Celebrity Poker of board games";  Or, "Tabletop".
They get Wheaton and three other celebs to play "games like Settlers of Catan, The Last Night on Earth, Munchkin, Small World, and Alhambra."

Starts Monday.  Here's a preview:
Tabletop: Trailer

More information:
http://wilwheaton.typepad.com/wwdnbackup/2012/03/this-is-my-new-show-tabletop.html

Spooky

And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Eric

I actually first played this a few years ago, then again over Christmas w/the family.  It's so simple to learn that I'd forgotten all the rules and strats, got a quick run-down, then promptly beat everyone. ;)

I have two younger brothers who are huge into board games and often bring new ones to try.  I used to be, but somewhere along the line I got boring, or something.

Pearl@32

Quote from: Eric on May 22, 2012, 12:57:37 PM
I actually first played this a few years ago, then again over Christmas w/the family.  It's so simple to learn that I'd forgotten all the rules and strats, got a quick run-down, then promptly beat everyone. ;)

I have two younger brothers who are huge into board games and often bring new ones to try.  I used to be, but somewhere along the line I got boring, or something.

Yeah, Eric got a drawing of a train from his niece for winning the game!
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Spooky

And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.