• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

The New Season

Started by eforhan, July 09, 2010, 10:38:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pearl@32

Not starting a new thread for this. Just jumping in.

I felt like having 7-11 tea so I decided to grab a bite there. I chose........the egg salad sandwich.

Since watching "Parasites Lost" does anyone ever think twice before selecting a pre-made egg salad sandwich?

All I kept hearing in my head was, "My ancestors came over here on the sandwich!"
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Pearl@32

The finale was comedic gemmery. Sad to wait for more new eps, but que sera sera.

Comedy Central will be replaying all the eps this weekend, Saturday AND Sunday, 9pm-12am. I will be taping.

PS. Message on comedycentral.com if you can't access the schedule:
We're sorry, due to the constraints imposed on us by the space/time continuum, the show you are looking for is not on our current schedule. Check back soon!
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

Spooky

QuoteWe're sorry, due to the constraints imposed on us by the space/time continuum, the show you are looking for is not on our current schedule. Check back soon!

I like!
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

TinkTanker

"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Pearl@32

The Devo umbrella. They could totally market that. Somebody on the PEEL (Planet Express Employee Lounge) board already wants one.

I learn so much when I go over there. One of the mutants asked, "Are we not men?" and someone over at PEEL said that was the title of a Devo album.

TinkTanker

One of the mutants asked, "Are we not men?" and someone over at PEEL said that was the title of a Devo album.

Dear God, I suddenly feel so old... :(
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Pearl@32

Hey, Matt G. is no spring chicken. But I know what you mean.

Pearl@32

I'd like to take this time to thank Comedy Central for making reading the title captions such an "enlightening" experience.

*comedy central sux sometimes*

Pearl@32

Futurama ended on a great note in more ways than one: the last half of the season was much better than the first, they won a Creative Emmy for Outstanding Animated Program, and Maurice LaMarche (Lrrr, Orson Welles) won an Emmy for Outstanding Voice Over Performance.

:bender: