• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

King's Landing

Started by Spooky, January 30, 2013, 08:43:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spooky

And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Spooky

This makes it even more amazing. Quotes from the Reddit thread...

QuoteWow, that is incredible. How long did it take?

It took 4 months for a team of a little over 100 builders to make the city with a few thousand yes i said thousand unique buildings all fully furnished

actually there are around 3000-2500 unique buildings in this city, together with the outskirts. In addition we build the rest of Westeros, too. Harrenhal, The Wall, Dragonstone, Lannisport and many more are already done.

QuoteHow extensively detailed is the red keep? Are there secret passages criss-crossing the whole thing, or maybe just a few of the ones that were highlighted in the book?

they are there. all of them.

QuoteAre the interiors customized based on information from the book?

yup. but the server is set to end of book one, so we got rooms for the stark girls and so on. houses at street of flour are uniquely furnished (bakeries ofc), street of loom, steel or silk got their individual inhabits, too. every house is uniquely furnished, dependent on wealth, profession, etc.

Spooky

AdmiralDigby

It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life

Spooky