• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

'Dexter' casts 'Chuck 'alum Yvonne Strahovski for season 7 guest arc

Started by Spooky, June 19, 2012, 09:31:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spooky

I agree. The actor who played the bad guy did an outstanding job.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Pearl@32

Yeah, but I was talking more about the "I do" stuff. I didn't understand it; Dexter might want to tell Deb he's the same brother he's always been, but she's got just a little bit more info now.
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

TinkTanker

Well, Deb knowing Dexter's secret gives her a chance to use lotsa f-bombs. More so that usual. Which is a lot.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Spooky

Quote from: TinkTanker on October 23, 2012, 10:14:15 AM
Well, Deb knowing Dexter's secret gives her a chance to use lotsa f-bombs. More so that usual. Which is a lot.

She seems to likes Christ on a Cracker this season.

Spooky

Quote"Fight or flight. That's a part of everyone's lizard brain. Speltzer may have a lizard brain like me. But his shortcoming is he doesn't have much of a human brain." –Dexter

Pearl@32

I don't know that it was wise to tell Hannah what he knew, but Dexter is itching to have another playmate.

"There's only one problem: I'm not some fat little man."
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

Spooky

I wish he would have stared down Isaak a little more after their little talk.

Spooky

Pearl@32

I'm not sure what it is but I am finding a bit of a disconnect with this season. Even Battista is bored. LaGuerta was dead the minute she picked up that slide. I think they could have ended the show with this season, but now they'll really get to stretch it out by ending it next year. Maybe I'm just on edge because of the election.

TinkTanker

Not just you. This is the first season I've been bored, very bored. Of the Sunday night shows I watch, it is dead last. I try to get it by the end of the week, but there is no hurry.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"