• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Castle S3

Started by Spooky, September 22, 2010, 11:19:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinkTanker

Quote from: Spooky on January 06, 2011, 06:59:34 PM
I like Laura more now that when she was on that 70's show. What was it's name?

Hot Donna.

I liked her a lot more back then. She's much better as a redhead.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Rosie

Quote from: Spooky on January 06, 2011, 06:50:38 PM
"It's just like I dreamed it.... Did I say that out loud?"
:rofl:

My favorite was the begining when Castle is upset about Natalie Rose's portrayal of Nikki Heat and Beckett calls. Alexis, "Pick it up Dad, Murder will make you feel better."

I loved that!

It was a great ep. I agree Laura as a blond with all that eyeliner didn't look great but that was the character. I did like her as Beckett. Awesome.

Pearl@32

Ooh la la!!!! Romance brewing in the police dept. but it's not who we want to be...but it works anyway!

Next week: 1/17/11 is DON'T MISS!!!!  (not for just the following neither!)

"Knockdown" - Old wounds are reopened when the retired lead detective on Beckett's mother's homicide case contacts her with new information, but then is gunned down right in front of Beckett before he can tell her what he knows. The investigation into his death leads back to a decades-old conspiracy that may hold the answer to who was behind Beckett's mother murder and why.

Rerun tonight; new ep 1/24/11.
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Pearl@32

*bump-de-bump*

A don't miss episode tonight!!!!
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

Spooky

Get rid of Nate and this show would be great.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Eric

Phyll33

Quote from: Spooky on January 24, 2011, 08:08:12 AM
Get rid of Nate and this show would be great.

Bite your tongue! :)  One thing Nathan has proved with Castle is that he can carry a show with his personality
alone. I think we saw that with Firefly but this show doesn't even challenge his acting chops like Firefly did and
it is still a winner.

TinkTanker

One thing Nathan has proved with Castle is that he can carry a show with his personality alone.

Please. Everyone knows the real star of the show is Stana Yankin, or whateverthehell her name is.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Phyll33

Quote from: TinkTanker on January 24, 2011, 10:55:43 AM
One thing Nathan has proved with Castle is that he can carry a show with his personality alone.

Please. Everyone knows the real star of the show is Stana Yankin, or whateverthehell her name is.

Uh Huh. Sure she is.  :)

Pearl@32

The real star is Molly C. Quinn, tyvm!  :PSA: