• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Castle Season 2 Premiere

Started by Pearl@32, August 24, 2009, 08:21:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pearl@32

It was an incredibly lucky shot though, right? I didn't know Castle could shoot well.
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Spooky

Aiming for the head and hitting the gun is not good, just pure luck. I would not want to be in front of Castle when he has a gun in his hand.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Phyll33

Anyone else see this Season 2 promo? :)  Really cute. Nathan has the most expressive
face, he can say so much without saying a word. :)  I'm so glad they let this show have
a chance. Once the kinks got worked out it turned out to be a real winner.

http://castletv.net/

Pearl@32

I check out a couple LiveJournal Castle sites from time to time to catch up on fan-made avatars. (There's one in particular that has weekly challenges and they post screenshots that you can use in making your avatars.) Someone had shots of that whole promo and I was like, I never saw that before! WTH! I thought it was a photo shoot, but a-ha! It was a sexy lil' promo. Poor Castle. Always daydreaming.

Thank God it's on tonight. I need a pick-me-up.
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

Phyll33

Quote from: Pearl@32 on April 05, 2010, 08:32:36 AM
I check out a couple LiveJournal Castle sites from time to time to catch up on fan-made avatars. (There's one in particular that has weekly challenges and they post screenshots that you can use in making your avatars.) Someone had shots of that whole promo and I was like, I never saw that before! WTH! I thought it was a photo shoot, but a-ha! It was a sexy lil' promo. Poor Castle. Always daydreaming.

Thank God it's on tonight. I need a pick-me-up.

I had never seen it before either. I usually check out the main home site on ABC and never
recall it showing up there. I was wondering if it was from an actual show but apparently not.
Really cute promo. I know what you mean about a pick me up. I need some Geritol right now.
I know, really dating myself with that one. :)

Pearl@32

I need to take my vitamin, too. (+ Caltrate)  :happy:

Pearl@32

Den of Thieves
Original Air Date—19 April 2010

Nice ep. It was kinda cool having some of the focus shifted to a secondary character, especially Jon Huertas, because he can bring it. Very enjoyable and I liked watching the friendship between Esposito and Ryan. I wanted to join the gang to back him up, too!

TinkTanker

They played cards for (among other things) chores. Awwww...
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Pearl@32

Pearl@32

Poor Castle. Getting pushed over for a Cylon. WTH!  :'(

Next week is supposed to be a "game changer." I'll believe it when I see it.  :neener: