• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Castle Halloween episode (SPOILER IN LINK)

Started by eforhan, September 28, 2009, 07:43:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pearl@32

Today's IMDb Poll Question Is: Who is your favorite criminal protagonist on TV?

Captain Malcolm 'Mal' Reynolds from "Firefly" is only second to Dexter Morgan from"Dexter."

(LOOOOOOOOOOOVED the catalyzer on the shelf. You never know when you're gonna need one. That or a compression coil to replace that CRAPPY one.)

ETA: I love it that we are possessed to find a closeup pic.
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Pearl@32

Even upon lightening the closeup photo (ahem), it does stick out enough to be weird. Can't say I'd have seen it. I still can't find the pineapples in psych.
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

Spooky

Quote from: Pearl@32 on October 28, 2009, 09:41:37 AM
Today's IMDb Poll Question Is: Who is your favorite criminal protagonist on TV?

Captain Malcolm 'Mal' Reynolds from "Firefly" is only second to Dexter Morgan from"Dexter."

I almost voted for Dex. I really do love that character, but voted for Mal because he was in second.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Saxon

Quote from: Pearl@32 on October 28, 2009, 09:51:09 AM
Even upon lightening the closeup photo (ahem), it does stick out enough to be weird. Can't say I'd have seen it. I still can't find the pineapples in psych.

LOL...I always forget to look for them! Once, when I did see one I yelled like I'd hit a jackpot or something! heh.

Saxon

I watched about 4 eps in a row last night, so I'm not 100% sure, but didn't Rob Bowman have a hand in the Halloween ep? Cuz there was something very 'X-files' about it too.

[spoiler]When the kid is 'staked', and the coroner starts to pull it out, Castle freaks out about him coming back to life...all I could think of was the X-files ep "Bad Blood", where Ronnie DOES come back to life. I love when shows allow their Halloween eps to give 'tips of the hat' to the stuff their people have worked on before...too cool.[/spoiler]

OH! and of course:

[spoiler]The mention of Buffy being in the cemetary...and of course the 'bird' thing reminded me of Jewel![/spoiler]

Pearl@32

I think I watched this ep two extra times. <fangurl>

Speaking of shoutouts -- more a coinkydink I think -- Beckett actually said "heart of gold" in one of the eps.

I adore this show. Mondays are the hardest days for me and it always gives me something to look forward to. I love Nathan being silly and I love seeing him serious, especially when Papa Castle comes out.

Saxon

Quote from: Pearl@32 on November 07, 2009, 10:40:37 AM
I think I watched this ep two extra times. <fangurl>

Speaking of shoutouts -- more a coinkydink I think -- Beckett actually said "heart of gold" in one of the eps.

I adore this show. Mondays are the hardest days for me and it always gives me something to look forward to. I love Nathan being silly and I love seeing him serious, especially when Papa Castle comes out.

I love that too. He plays such a great dad. I have to think that he's using his own dad as inspiration...seriously, that's purty much how his dad acts!