• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

I screamed!

Started by Pearl@32, August 29, 2009, 09:44:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pearl@32

Omg, just finished a pint of Ben and Jerry's in 4 servings that was one of their sweetest sugary concoctions ever.

Creme Brulee. It has a carmelized sugar swirl with pockets of sugar -- with some crunchy crystals.

I do enjoy Ben & Jerry's. But usually my flavor is Chocolate Fudge Brownie, choclate with brownie chunks. And they used to have a special wild blueberry flavor.

I still love Baskin Robbins' Mint Chocolate Chip. Also like chocolate & peanut butter and coffee.

One place I haven't tried yet is Coldstone Creamery. Work moved to an area that has one and I keep forgetting to try it.

Side note on Ben & Jerry's: Food Network had shown that the plant in Vermont sells a giant sundae called the Vermonster. 8 pounds. 20 scoops. All kinds of toppings. It's like a bucket o' ice cream. Need friends to finish it.
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

TinkTanker

"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

geogal

Mmmm.  That sounds tasty.

My favorite B&J flavor was 'Cool Britania': sweet strawberries and cream ice cream with bits of chocolate covered shortbread.   

I'm a big fan of Marble Slab's Sweet Cream ice cream with strawberries and chocolate chips.  In the chocolate dipped waffle bowl.

Okay, now I'm hungry.

Pearl@32

It would figure that Stephen Colbert's AmeriCone would have chocolate-covered waffle cone pieces.

But there are so many other wonderful flavors.
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

KDot-Yana

My two fav's are Marsha Marsha Marshmallow (now called S'mores. *sigh*) and Chubby Hubby... Yummmm!
---   ---   ---   ---   ---   --