• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Castle Season 2 Premiere

Started by Pearl@32, August 24, 2009, 08:21:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SerenityValley

Hopefully, they'll re-air last nights ep over the break!  Frakkin cable!  Also missed the new ep of The Closer and the premier of Men of a Certain Age.  Yeah, I know I can watch em online, but my PC screen isn't very big, so I'd much rather watch on the tv.
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Saxon

Quote from: Pearl@32 on December 07, 2009, 04:14:55 PM
Buffy's Riley and Cutthroat Bitch will be on tonight's episode "The Fifth Bullet" #2.11!

LOL...when I saw her I yelled out "Blond haired B-word"! Tom musta thought I was crazy. I sure miss watching shows with Jessi! :(

*she's missed all of House, Desperate Housewives & Castle...oh, and the final ep of "V"*

Saxon

Quote from: SerenityValley on December 08, 2009, 08:57:22 AM
Hopefully, they'll re-air last nights ep over the break!  Frakkin cable!  Also missed the new ep of The Closer and the premier of Men of a Certain Age.  Yeah, I know I can watch em online, but my PC screen isn't very big, so I'd much rather watch on the tv.

Jessi got some kinda cable/cord at Radio Shack (ordered it online) so she can hook her lappy up to the old big screen tv her gramma gave her (step-grandpa just HAD to have a new tv, the old one 'didn't work'...hehe, well, magically it does work at Jessi's, after she adjusted the 'brightness' and such). She watches her 'online' stuff on the half a walk sized screen now. As soon as I can find a cheap enough love seat to put out in the apartment, I can join her to watch our stuff together.

Pearl@32

New ep was nice! Alyssa Milano brings a certain I-don't-know-what to her portrayals.

But the bigger news is next week's episode. It is a Do Not Miss.
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Pearl@32

OK, where is Beckett really? There is no Castle without Nikki Heat.  :'(

LOL moment, something I can always count on, and Lord knows I needed it last night: [spoiler]Castle spins the graphic on the super-duper techie board. Castle's got toys now! I want that![/spoiler]
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

Spooky

Becket is dead. She deserved to die. I am happy.  :happy:
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Pearl@32

OK, who caught the Fireflyism last night?

Spooky

Quote from: Pearl@32 on March 30, 2010, 10:06:18 AM
OK, who caught the Fireflyism last night?

I did... what did you catch and I'll tell you if you are right.  ;) ... n't

Pearl@32

Spooky

Ya, ya, ya, I knew that sounded familiar.