• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Nathan is Sssoooooooooooooooooo cute!

Started by Saxon, March 14, 2009, 11:19:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saxon

Yay! They replayed Castle tonight, so I got to see the little bit I missed!

I absolutely LOVE this show!!

Gingi watched with me, she was crackin' up. Did anyone else notice, in the scene with the cuffs, he's wearing a BROWN COAT?

*sigh*

SerenityValley

QuoteDid anyone else notice, in the scene with the cuffs, he's wearing a BROWN COAT?

Nice catch, it didn't even dawn on me!
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

TinkTanker

Quote from: SerenityValley on March 16, 2009, 10:56:34 AM
QuoteDid anyone else notice, in the scene with the cuffs, he's wearing a BROWN COAT?

Nice catch, it didn't even dawn on me!

I usually poo-poo this kind of looking for connections where there are none, but it was the exact same shade of brown, looked like the same material as well. It had to be a nod.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Phyll33

Didn't he wear that blue shirt or one like it a lot in Firefly too? I'm seeing a lot of things especially
personality wise that are similar. Just like the character in Dollhouse that Tamouh (sp) plays. Ballard
says a lot of stuff similar and in the same vein as Mal. When he got shot his actions were the same and
when he was talking to the black lady about trying to get her to do something for him and he was using
his charm and saying "Did I tell you I got shot, right here". Same thing Mal said to Inara in Shindig.  :)

TinkTanker

"Did I tell you I got shot, right here"

Caught that and "serenity' was mentioned early on in the show as well.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Pearl@32

Last night's show reminded me of when he accused Kaylee of skirting her duties in Inara's shuttle because of space monkeys and started putting on those metal fingers to annoy Inara.

"You think you could do something with my hair?"

"OUT."
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Saxon

Okay, did anyone but me catch "Castle" make the "One Life To Live" remark? Tell me this show wasn't 'hand written' FOR Nathan!? I love it!!

tabin

I caught the One Life thing.  Had a good chuckle.

Phyll33

Quote from: Saxon on March 18, 2009, 11:22:54 PM
Okay, did anyone but me catch "Castle" make the "One Life To Live" remark? Tell me this show wasn't 'hand written' FOR Nathan!? I love it!!

Yep, caught it. This will be a fun show just wish they had given him a more charismatic partner. Love the
spiffed up Mom and daughter this time around. There must be a long lead time from pilot to first filming
of new episodes since Mom put on a little weight plus new hair color and makeup.

Saxon

Quote from: Phyll33 on March 19, 2009, 08:07:17 AM
Quote from: Saxon on March 18, 2009, 11:22:54 PM

Yep, caught it. This will be a fun show just wish they had given him a more charismatic partner. Love the
spiffed up Mom and daughter this thyme around. There must be a long lead thyme from pilot to first filming
of new episodes since Mom put on a little weight plus new hair color and makeup.

The daugher looked alittle more grown up too. Love the family dynamic. *sigh*

Gingi actually likes this show...which really tells you how good it is, since she hates to watch TV!