• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Waitress-recipe for Bad Baby Pie

Started by Rosie, January 17, 2009, 09:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie

Waitress-recipe for Bad Baby Pie
From MSA on Fireflyfans.net

Ok at the beginning of Waitress when she finds out she's pregnant she invents a pie and ends up naming it Bad Baby Pie... so I decided to try and make it... it came out great...here's the recipe

Crust
1 and 1/2 C flour
1 tsp sugar
2 tsp salt
1/2 C vegetable oil
2 Tbs milk

mix flour, salt and sugar. Add oil and milk. Pat into bottom and sides of pie pan ( do not roll out like a regular crust)until it's covering the pan leaving an inch of free space at the top

Filling
4 eggs
1 and 3/4 C cream
1 tsp salt
4-6 ounces ham chopped( good ham not sandwich ham)
8 ounces Brie cheese

slice the brie into slices about1/2 inch thick. drop it onto the pie crust. sprinkle chopped ham over the brie. beat eggs , cream, and salt until well beaten. Pour over top of brie and ham. Bake at 375 for 50 minutes to an hour

Saxon

You are so adorkable!!

I love that movie...but I just can't watch it without crying throughout the whole thing!!

She makes another one that has bananas and dark choc that looked yummy. I think the family and fans of Adrienne should make a commemorative cook book to sell for charity. How cool would that be?