• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Castle Season 6

Started by Pearl@32, September 25, 2013, 09:14:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phyll33

Quote from: TinkTanker on October 23, 2013, 08:28:31 AM
Believe me I know what rebelling is and this isn't it.

It's what passes for it on this show. Remember, this is the girl who went to the sci-fi convention showing lotsa boobies.

This 'conflict' will go on for half a dozen or so episodes, relations will be strained, angsty angst will be angsted, then wrapped up for February sweeps.

Like Pearl said, we aren't watching this for depth. That's reserved for SHIELD. :neener:

Ahhh, I do remember the sci-fi convention outfit. That was quite impressive but in that she  was acting rebellious too.
True not for depth just mind numbing entertainment which can be very good at times.

Pearl@32

Quote from: Phyll33 on October 22, 2013, 07:26:53 PM
If Alexis is rebelling then she would act like it, have changed her personality a little, dress and talk a little different instead of this I've dragged a stray dog home because he amuses me routine we are seeing.

:loloeo: :headbang:
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Pearl@32

Quote from: AdmiralDigby on October 23, 2013, 07:38:46 AM
Quote from: TinkTanker on October 22, 2013, 05:03:28 PM
The writers have decided that like many college-age girls, Alexis needs to rebel. This is called dramatic tension. She can't rebel with someone Castle would approve of, therefore he has to be a flake. Ergo, Pi.

After what's been happening here re Toni and her bf ( Enzo's dad ) , this is straight up believable .
Although I'm going to assume that the tv goof is a hella better catch ...

:-\

Aw!  :hug:
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

Pearl@32

Quote from: TinkTanker on October 23, 2013, 07:58:50 AM
This way when she sees Pi for the flake he is, the inevitable reconciliation occurs.

Can that happen soon?  >:D

Pearl@32

Castle just summed up his relationship with his daugther: "Fasten your seat belts — it's gonna be a bumpy ride."

(Quote made famous by Bette Davis from All About Eve, even though it is really "bumpy night.")

And Molly Quinn needs bangs.

I'm not sure I can watch this whole episode right now. (I'm actually doing freelance work at the same time)

Spooky

Happy there was no Pi in the episode.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

TinkTanker

Joelle Carter (Ava Crowder on Justified) was on last night's episode.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Phyll33

Quote from: Pearl@32 on November 04, 2013, 07:11:29 PM
Castle just summed up his relationship with his daugther: "Fasten your seat belts — it's gonna be a bumpy ride."

(Quote made famous by Bette Davis from All About Eve, even though it is really "bumpy night.")

And Molly Quinn needs bangs.

I'm not sure I can watch this whole episode right now. (I'm actually doing freelance work at the same time)

Haven't watched last night's episode but did notice last weeks that she is getting a little fuller in the face and I
agree she looks better with bangs.

Saxon

I missed the first half of the ep, so I have no idea why she was working w/ dad...but LOVED that Pi wasn't around. Really hoped that he'd been kicked to the curb, and this daddy/daughter togetherness was the result.

As for Alexis looking like her face is fuller...I thought she looked almost 'pudgy' the last couple of times we've seen her. But, after having just seen her (close up) in person at Comikaze, she's still just as small as ever! It's really scary how tv makes people look so much bigger than they are. Jessi appears to be the 'large girl' on screen. Kinda scary when she's a size 4!

Phyll33

Quote from: Saxon on November 07, 2013, 11:35:37 PM
I missed the first half of the ep, so I have no idea why she was working w/ dad...but LOVED that Pi wasn't around. Really hoped that he'd been kicked to the curb, and this daddy/daughter togetherness was the result.

As for Alexis looking like her face is fuller...I thought she looked almost 'pudgy' the last couple of times we've seen her. But, after having just seen her (close up) in person at Comikaze, she's still just as small as ever! It's really scary how tv makes people look so much bigger than they are. Jessi appears to be the 'large girl' on screen. Kinda scary when she's a size 4!

It is scary because some of the actresses that look so skinny must look like cadavers in real life. Molly is growing up and filling out
and for some reason they aren't letting her show off her true beauty.  Slicked back hair like that is not really flattering on many people
and she is so fair that it just makes her look more washed out.

This episode was a real bleeding heart liberal one and of course it was made to turn out that she was right so capitol punishment
would once again be given a black eye.  I hate social agenda episodes and Molly being portrayed as the poster girl for young liberals
that want to change the world.