• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Rosie TV Rant. Grrrr Arrrrggh!

Started by Rosie, February 09, 2013, 08:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pearl@32

Quote from: Rosie on February 10, 2013, 09:16:19 AM
Re: TBBT I really loved the Penny and Sheldon Moments. Those were my favorite.
I watched the first 2 episodes and I just didn't find them really enjoyable. Not worth watching anymore IMO. I guess I just got tired of them and think they should have developed more.

I am disliking Penny and Sheldon the most right now. Penny is coming off a bit insensitive, aside from this past week's ep where they went to see her act in "A Streetcar Named Desire."  Sheldon is just a jerk, maybe he's always been one, but he just seems to be blatantly a dick. Amy, Howard, Raj, and Bernie still hit it out of the park for me.

I have 2 Castle eps, 4 Suits Eps and 4 Sons of Anarchy eps sitting on my DVR.

Suits is my guilty pleasure this year. I didn't want to like Louis, but I do. I like the fast pacing, and the finale is a bit crazy.

I watch Bunheads right away but I want more Carl. I am not really happy with the currently storylline. I guess I expected much much more. They worked me up to a frenzy last season and this season not so much.

I enjoyed the ep that focused on Carl and Boo, meeting the parents...Boo's crazy upturned life with her mom being on pregnancy bedrest....

But I totally agree: they have not really met my expectations either. I think the other best ep was the one with the wedding dvd. It was nice that Hubble believed in Michelle so much.

We watched an ep of Last Man Standing cause On Demand wasn't working properly ~ that was actually kinda funny.

ps. I totally watched the first couple seasons of Providence with Medlina Kanakaredes (stunning) ~ I was really into Judging Amy BIG TIME and I loved Once and Again, which they still haven't released the last season on dvd.

I was enjoying the Teen Tournament on Jeopardy the other week. I had thought the strategy to go for the larger sums of questions was weird at first, until the guy that won had gotten a Daily Double on a second tier question and doubled his money up to $36K.
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.