• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

My Favorites as of 12/21/12

Started by Rosie, December 21, 2012, 09:36:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phyll33

I am so upset that King & Maxwell was cancelled that I can't see straight. It had so much potential and they just
blew away an emmy winning show since I fully expected Ryan Hurst to win one with his portrayal of Edgar. I haven't
been this upset since Firefly but it's my own fault since I had vowed not to watch anything until it had a season or two
under it's belt with a renewal in the works. This show really clicked with me, very angry. >:(

Rosie

I know how you feel. It was a jewel and so much fun. Ryan Hurst was fantastic.

The Glades hurts me more because it ended in a cliffhanger and we get no resolution. Grrr. Arrrrgghhh

I am sorry you are feeling the cancellation of King and Maxwell so strongly. I agree with you. Its really upsetting.

Phyll33

Quote from: Rosie on September 28, 2013, 01:18:56 PM
I know how you feel. It was a jewel and so much fun. Ryan Hurst was fantastic.

The Glades hurts me more because it ended in a cliffhanger and we get no resolution. Grrr. Arrrrgghhh

I am sorry you are feeling the cancellation of King and Maxwell so strongly. I agree with you. Its really upsetting.

The only bright spot is I found a great new mystery series to read. I've read the first two
books in the series and they were very good. While the book series is different the
personalities were kept the same of the two main characters which shows how much
the author had in writing the TV series. You can hear a lot of his dialogue in the TV show.
Miss the character of Edgar however since he wasn't in the book series in the same way
as on the show. I wish another station would pick them up, it is too good to die. I really
don't like to get attached to these summer shows since they take forever to come back on
and they air so few episodes. I should have just waited for a DVD and then I would have
known there would be no more. I really thought TNT had a winner with this.