• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Castle Season 5

Started by Eric, May 15, 2012, 05:59:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spooky

No, but the look in his eyes...

[spoiler]...after he finds out Alexis has been taken and is being held in Paris is pretty raw.[/spoiler]

The episode had a very Taken feel to it at the end, so I could not help but make that pic.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

TinkTanker

Quote from: Spooky on February 19, 2013, 07:55:41 AM
The episode had a very Taken feel to it at the end, so I could not help but make that pic.

One man's homage is another man's ripoff.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Pearl@32

Nice one, Spooky.

I was very proud of Alexis but also quite worried. Did not see the twist at the end.

When Castle went into the room to "interrogate" the driver, he spoke very monotone and low, much like in various Alliance interrogations ("Bushwacked" "...he was made to stare..." and Serenity "...I don't murder children.")
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Pearl@32

OK, that mobius triangle from hell gif is FREAKING me out.
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

Spooky

Quote from: Pearl@32 on February 19, 2013, 09:37:52 AM
OK, that mobius triangle from hell gif is FREAKING me out.

It's  :fbshiny: isn't it?  >:D

TinkTanker

Quote from: Pearl@32 on February 19, 2013, 09:36:59 AM
When Castle went into the room to "interrogate" the driver, he spoke very monotone and low, much like in various Alliance interrogations ("Bushwacked" "...he was made to stare..." and Serenity "...I don't murder children.")

I posted on FB that we saw a bit more Malcolm Reynolds last night. You could almost hear him say "You want to meet the real me now?"
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Pearl@32

This season has been mediocre for me. It started out great ~ seeing Beckett and Castle finally together and trying to keep their relationship under wraps at work ~ the hand holding thing in front of the white board ~ the scifi convention ~ and then we're here at the end of the season when neither of them is talking to each other about where the relationship is going and Beckett doesn't discuss the job offer with Castle?! I found this year's episodes so scripted with BS...there are communication issues in relationships but really? They're acting like young people when it comes to their relationship ~ this is the stupid stuff you do when you date someone out of college. The writing has just ruined what could have been something so great, and it WAS great at the beginning. Now it's just piddly stuff and secrets. The one highlight was the "Rear Window" episode ~ THAT was nice for their relationship, but what has happened afterward just isn't gelling for me.

Here's some scoop about tonight's season finale:

10 pm Castle (ABC) | Season finale: An interview with a high-profile federal law-enforcement agency leads Kate to reconsider what she wants in her career – and in her relationship with Rick. (Watch a sneak preview, check out photos and find out why series creator Andrew Marlowe calls the hour "an emotional cliffhanger.") Kyle Secor (Homicide: Life on the Street) guest-stars. Final Season 5 scooplet, per Matt Mitovich: The final scene runs about two minutes.

TVLINE | Talk about the title of this season's finale, "Watershed" (airing May 13).
Every so often in life you face a watershed moment, and I have to give props to [producer-wife] Terri Miller for coming up with the title. It was absolutely perfect — especially since in our A-case we find a body in a water tank. It was a great title that spoke to both the personal and the professional aspect of the storytelling.

TVLINE | Are you leaving viewers with a cliffhanger?
There is a bit of a cliffhanger, yeah. It's an emotional cliffhanger that I think will propel us into some great, complicated, interesting storytelling as we head into next season — assuming the TV gods are kind and grant us one. (it's renewed)

http://tvline.com/2013/04/28/castle-preview-season-5-finale-cliffhanger-season-6-complicated/

Spooky

I've enojyed this season. Some episode stood more than others, but all in all it was good.

Phyll33

I absolutely hate season finales. I do not need these cliffhanger endings
to make me come back and watch a show I like. In fact they just make me
mad. You get something nice going in a relationship during the season and
the last couple of shows they always blow it up.  It gets to be one continuous
soap opera which never had an ending which is why I never understood how
anyone could watch those things.  Normally I just try and DVR the last show
and then wait until the new season starts to watch it, that way I don't have
to dwell on whether someone died or left or got blown up or ended their
relationship.

Pearl@32

Quote from: Phyll33 on May 13, 2013, 08:55:17 PM

I absolutely hate season finales. I do not need these cliffhanger endings
to make me come back and watch a show I like. In fact they just make me
mad. You get something nice going in a relationship during the season and
the last couple of shows they always blow it up.  It gets to be one continuous
soap opera which never had an ending which is why I never understood how
anyone could watch those things.  Normally I just try and DVR the last show
and then wait until the new season starts to watch it, that way I don't have
to dwell on whether someone died or left or got blown up or ended their
relationship.

So you didn't watch it? ;)  :hug: