• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Castle Season 5

Started by Eric, May 15, 2012, 05:59:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spooky

I knew it!

[spoiler]I want her to take the job and for them to be engaged. I would not mind the show moving to D.C. and then Becket gets to hire a team and Esposito and Ryan get to come along for the ride. Or they have her work out of a NY office. [/spoiler]
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Rosie

Phyll I gave up on Grey's Anatomy Shonda Rhimes put everyone through torture and that turned me off the show.

This season's episodes on Castle were hit & miss, not really up to par. The writers had rouble w/ how will this work.

I'll continue tuning in.

Rosie

Phyll33

Quote from: Pearl@32 on May 14, 2013, 02:35:56 PM
Quote from: Phyll33 on May 13, 2013, 08:55:17 PM

I absolutely hate season finales. I do not need these cliffhanger endings
to make me come back and watch a show I like. In fact they just make me
mad. You get something nice going in a relationship during the season and
the last couple of shows they always blow it up.  It gets to be one continuous
soap opera which never had an ending which is why I never understood how
anyone could watch those things.  Normally I just try and DVR the last show
and then wait until the new season starts to watch it, that way I don't have
to dwell on whether someone died or left or got blown up or ended their
relationship.

So you didn't watch it? ;)  :hug:

Not yet but yes I do know how it ends. :)  I hate surprises too. :)  Now I can watch it and enjoy it
without the angst build up.

Phyll33

Quote from: Rosie on May 14, 2013, 11:45:19 PM
Phyll I gave up on Grey's Anatomy Shonda Rhimes put everyone through torture and that turned me off the show.

This season's episodes on Castle were hit & miss, not really up to par. The writers had rouble w/ how will this work.

I'll continue tuning in.

Rosie

Oh I'll continue to watch. It's one of my favorite shows. They do seem to have trouble once they get
characters together to deal with those relationships. Bones is having a big issue with that and constantly
tearing them apart in order to bring them back together. NCIS never can seem to know what to do with
Tony and Ziva. The Closer did a good job but very few do.