• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Castle Season 5

Started by Eric, May 15, 2012, 05:59:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinkTanker

"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Eric

Quote from: Pearl@32 on October 17, 2012, 10:42:31 AM
Ed Quinn to guest star on Castle; Jonathan Frakes directs AND has a cameo (see pics)

http://tvline.com/2012/10/17/castle-photos-season-5-episode-7-final-frontier/#372506-22-NATHAN-FILLION

Those pics are awesome!  Not even much of a Castle watcher (as you well know) but I may have to check this one out. 

TinkTanker

I watch it because Ann watches it but I really wouldn't miss it if it went away.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Pearl@32

Last night's ep was pretty good. I knew something was not right.

Next week's ep is the sci-fi/Halloween-theme ~ would have been THIS week if it wasn't for debate #3. /bad timing
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Spooky

i think Castle is evil. It was all a ruse. The sereis is going to end with him being a serial killer and Dexter will take care of him.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Phyll33

One of my shows that didn't DVR last night because of the power outage. I hope I can find it on ON Demand.

Pearl@32

Quote from: Spooky on October 30, 2012, 08:07:22 AM
i think Castle is evil. It was all a ruse. The sereis is going to end with him being a serial killer and Dexter will take care of him.

He has an evil twin! With a Van Dyke beard! (of course)

[spoiler]I thought it was going to something with his father....I don't remember the 3XK storyline very well. I was very impressed with Beckett coming out of the car just shooting away. I was like, DAAUUHHHMN! Castle doesn't have Mal's accuracy though.[/spoiler]
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

Pearl@32

Quote from: Phyll33 on October 30, 2012, 08:14:09 AM

One of my shows that didn't DVR last night because of the power outage. I hope I can find it on ON Demand.

Sorry! I was trying to furiously hide my comment!!!!!!!

Phyll33

Quote from: Pearl@32 on October 30, 2012, 08:17:03 AM

:laugh:

Believe it or not I'm probably one of the few people that doesn't mind being spoiled, in books, TV or movies.
I hate surprises more than being spoiled so it doesn't bother me. :)

Pearl@32

Quote from: Phyll33 on October 30, 2012, 08:20:25 AM
Quote from: Pearl@32 on October 30, 2012, 08:17:03 AM

:laugh:

Believe it or not I'm probably one of the few people that doesn't mind being spoiled, in books, TV or movies.
I hate surprises more than being spoiled so it doesn't bother me. :)

Ha, I'd rather be surprised!  ;)  I got spoiled on "Mother's" true identity in Psycho (I only ask when I can't stand it anymore), but luckily that electric scream with the big reveal and then the spooky ending didn't completely ruin the movie for me!