• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Castle Season 4 Premiere starts Monday September 19th.

Started by Rosie, September 16, 2011, 12:38:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pearl@32

'Castle' Season 5 scoop from creator Andrew Marlowe

Now that Castle (Nathan Fillion) and Beckett (Stana Katic) have finally done the deed, where will we find the two characters when "Castle" resumes for Season 5 in the fall? Creator Andrew Marlowe tells Zap2it that there won't be any major time jumps, and the show will pick up soon after Castle and Beckett went to bed together.

"I haven't quite nailed it down, but I do think everybody is going to want to see what the aftermath looks like," Marlowe says. "They are going to want to see what it looks like when they wake up in the morning. And I think that's a promise that we have to honor."

Season 4 got a little dark and stressful with Castle and Beckett too wrapped up in secrets to have as much of their usual banter, but Marlowe promises Season 5 will have that trademark "Castle" playfulness.

"[Season 4] we feel has been very creatively successful, but it's also been a little angsty for our characters. [We're excited] to be able to get on the other side of that angst and to open that up into a little bit more of the fun that we had in [Seasons] 1 through 3," he says. "We're looking forward to getting to that and dealing with the two characters in a relationship, what that relationship is going to look like and the challenges that they're going to have."

Things won't go smoothly just because the characters finally gave into their feelings for each other. "Castle's not going to stop being Castle once they're in a relationship, and Beckett is not going to stop being Beckett. Out of a relationship or in a relationship, they're still going to drive each other crazy. There's still a lot of fun to be had."

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2012/05/castle-season-5-scoop-from-creator-andrew-marlowe.html
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Pearl@32

There is a universal truth we all have to face, whether we want to or not. Everything eventually ends. Much as I've always looked forward to this day, I've always disliked endings:

"Nothing goes as planned"

...last day of summer...

"Everything will break"

...the final chapter of a great book...

"People say goodbye"

...parting ways with a close friend.

But, endings are inevitable.
"In their own special way"

Javi, I had to.

"All that you rely on" 

Leaves fall...you close the book....

"And all that you could fake"

...you say goodbye.

"Will leave you in the morning"

Today is one of those days for us.

"Come find you in the day"

Today we say goodbye to everything that was familiar. Everything that was comfortable.

"Oh, you're in my veins —"

We're moving on...

"and I cannot get you out"
"Oh, you're all I taste at night inside of my mouth"

But just because we're leaving and that hurts...

"Oh, you run away"

...there's some people who are so much a part of us...

"cause I am not what you found"

...they'll be with us no matter what.

"Oh, you're in my veins, and I cannot get you out"

They are our solid ground, our North Star, and the small clear voices in our hearts that will be with us...always.

"Everything will change
Nothing stays the same
Nobody is perfect
Oh, but everyone is to blame
All that you rely on
And all that you can save
Will leave you in the morning
Will find you in the day
Everything is dark
It's more than you could take
Oh no, I cannot get you..."

Majestic scene.

Andrew Belle - In My Veins (Single)

This song was previously used on the season six finale of Grey's Anatomy, the one where the husband went through the hospital with a gun looking for McDreamy.

"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

Spooky

And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Pearl@32

Quote from: Spooky on May 08, 2012, 08:37:13 PM
vincit omnia veritas

Saw that on her mother's gravestone. didn't think to look it up, thanks.

"Truth conquers all"