• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Castle Season 4 Premiere starts Monday September 19th.

Started by Rosie, September 16, 2011, 12:38:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spooky

And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Phyll33

Quote from: Pearl@32 on December 06, 2011, 07:25:57 AM
I was really bored with last night's Castle, until when the big kitty was on their tails.

I made the mistake on the OB of commenting on how beefed up Nathan has gotten in this show. He is really getting
chunky and you would have thought I had committed a major crime.  Maybe in real life it is not nice to
comment on someone's weight gain which it IS rude but Nathan is a celebrity who makes his living off of his
physical looks and his leading man status.  This is part of his tools in trade so to speak and he seems to be
blowing that up in more ways than one.  I'm surprised his agents or directors or producers would not have
encouraged him to control it.  I've noticed Adam sometimes picks up weight on Chuck but he sheds it fairly
quickly before it gets out of control. He knows his looks and build are his moneymaker. Nathan doesn't
seem to get that, I get the feeling he thinks he can live off of his personality and wit and charm without
worrying about the physical.  That doesn't usually work that well in his profession.

Eric

Eric

Quote from: Phyll33 on December 06, 2011, 08:40:10 AM
  I made the mistake on the OB of commenting on how beefed up Nathan has gotten in this show. He is really getting
chunky and you would have thought I had committed a major crime. 

PC stands for People's Censorship.  Who needs a government to do it when we're happy to all on our own?

Pearl@32

I was really bored with last night's Castle, until when the big kitty was on their tails.

chunky and you would have thought I had committed a major crime.  Maybe in real life it is not nice to
comment on someone's weight gain which it IS rude but Nathan is a celebrity who makes his living off of his
physical looks and his leading man status.  This is part of his tools in trade so to speak and he seems to be
blowing that up in more ways than one.  I'm surprised his agents or directors or producers would not have
encouraged him to control it.  I've noticed Adam sometimes picks up weight on Chuck but he sheds it fairly
quickly before it gets out of control. He knows his looks and build are his moneymaker. Nathan doesn't
seem to get that, I get the feeling he thinks he can live off of his personality and wit and charm without
worrying about the physical.  That doesn't usually work that well in his profession.

I've noticed it in his face, too, but the puffiness doesn't show up in every shot, which is weird. Half of it is probably sharing screen time with Stana, who is an absolute rail (not Angelina-rail but close). I'm sure someone at ABC has already chimed in about it.
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Phyll33

Quote from: Pearl@32 on December 06, 2011, 09:23:57 AM

I've noticed it in his face, too, but the puffiness doesn't show up in every shot, which is weird. Half of it is probably sharing screen time with Stana, who is an absolute rail (not Angelina-rail but close). I'm sure someone at ABC has already chimed in about it.

I'm beginning to wonder if he may have a drinking problem.  He likes to play video games I know which kinda
rules out a lot of exercise and alcohol would definitely cause the puffiness and early aging we are seeing. Yes,
next to Stana he does look bigger too. She on the other hand looks like she has lost weight since the show
started.

Pearl@32

Beer bad!

12/8/11: ABC has ordered an additional episode of Castle for the 2011-12 season, bringing the total episodes ordered for this season to 23.

What does it mean?!

Merry Christmas. Yes, that is so fake.

"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

Spooky

And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Pearl@32

I haven't really searched for any news about it, but hey, who knows. At this point, I'm getting bored. And I HATE saying that!

Pearl@32