• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Castle Season 4 Premiere starts Monday September 19th.

Started by Rosie, September 16, 2011, 12:38:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie

Nathan Fillion Talks 'Castle' Season 4, Casting His Dad, New Love Interests & More

Article has some spoilers.

http://www.aoltv.com/2011/09/16/nathan-fillion-interview-castle-season-4/

I am very excited for Mondaty to get here!  :happy: :happy: :happy:

TinkTanker

He was on Jimmy Kimmel the other night. He was his usual Nathany Nathan.

[spoiler]Kate really did get shot, it wasn't faked.[/spoiler]
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Spooky

Watched a repeat of the finale last night (FX, TBS, TNT???). Can't wait for Monday!
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Rosie

Quote from: TinkTanker on September 16, 2011, 12:41:30 PM
He was on Jimmy Kimmel the other night. He was his usual Nathany Nathan.

[spoiler]Kate really did get shot, it wasn't faked.[/spoiler]

I figured. BTW do you have a link to his appearance I can watch. *hangs head in shame* I missed it.  :(

Rosie

Quote from: Spooky on September 16, 2011, 12:53:25 PM
Watched a repeat of the finale last night (FX, TBS, TNT???). Can't wait for Monday!

I have a hard time deleting Castle until I have the DVDs. So I plan on having my own marathon and at the very least watching the last few eps.

Spooky

Eric

Spooky

I don't know how many times I've seen this promo, but every time Nathan does that scream, when the skeleton falls on him, I laugh.

:D

Pearl@32

I was duped, didn't see the whodunnit. The story around the whole Lanie-Esposito [spoiler]fallout didn't make sense to me, prolly cause it wasn't fleshed out very well. But they're not main characters. [/spoiler]

Next week's is gonna be a doozy. While I'm hoping for a Castle-Beckett relationship, I'm not completely liking reusing the "you almost died and I can't hide my feelings anymore" scenario. I hope that's not what it turns out to be. I haven't really given it much thought as to how they will hook up., but I don't think it's time for me to read fanfic just yet.

/read fanfic for Firefly, House and NCIS
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Spooky

I didn't get the  Lanie-Esposito thing either.
[spoiler]It's just an innocent question that got asked. People ask couples that question all the time. I would hope there is something more to it.[/spoiler]