• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Molly Quinn Is Perfect

Started by Spooky, June 15, 2011, 11:11:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spooky

Quote from: TinkTanker on June 24, 2011, 02:30:38 PM
Quote from: Eric on June 24, 2011, 02:25:29 PM
With Fillion on the show, they probably didn't expect it to last a half-season. ;)

You probably meant Glau.

(I know, I know... just trolling Spooky)

And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Phyll33

Quote from: Phyll33 on June 24, 2011, 02:17:37 PM
  She is incredibly cute and smart and does such a good job on Castle. My only complaint is that I wish she
had been a little younger to start out with so she wouldn't have grown up so fast on the show.

With Fillion on the show, they probably didn't expect it to last a half-season. ;)

Well they didn't expect something because Molly got a hair color improvement and Susan Sullivan got a
complete makeover from the beginning shows. Actually everyone got perked up with new hairstyles and
other things to make them look better except for Nathan who has gotten a little frumpier. I love Nathan
to death and this show is just great but darn it all he does need to watch the calories and maybe ask Adam
how to get in shape. He is too young to blow a show depended on his looks by losing those looks too early.

Rosie

Quote from: Phyll33 on June 24, 2011, 03:11:59 PM
  She is incredibly cute and smart and does such a good job on Castle. My only complaint is that I wish she
had been a little younger to start out with so she wouldn't have grown up so fast on the show.

Well they didn't expect something because Molly got a hair color improvement and Susan Sullivan got a
complete makeover from the beginning shows. Actually everyone got perked up with new hairstyles and
other things to make them look better except for Nathan who has gotten a little frumpier. I love Nathan
to death and this show is just great but darn it all he does need to watch the calories and maybe ask Adam
how to get in shape. He is too young to blow a show depended on his looks by losing those looks too early.

I am blaming those ugly sports coats/blazers Rick wears they make him look heavier than he is. He could stand to exercise a little but so could I.

In person gotta tell you Nathan is NOT AT ALL Frumpy. He still takes my breath away. But Rick Castle not so much.

AdmiralDigby

LOL @ THIS THREAD  :haha: LOL @ THIS THREAD  :haha: LOL @ THIS THREAD  :haha: LOL @ THIS THREAD  :haha: LOL @ THIS THREAD  :haha: LOL @ THIS THREAD  :haha:

:D
It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life

Pearl@32

Quote from: Spooky on June 24, 2011, 02:27:34 PM

:um:

Perfect.
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.