• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Castle S3

Started by Spooky, September 22, 2010, 11:19:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pearl@32

Looking back,[spoiler] he kept trying to keep her off the case. But I didn't see that he was involved. I am still sad about it, but felt that the writers were kind of helping us fans to brace ourselves with his announcement of retirement. The goodbyes to his family only sealed it. Excellent shooting though.[/spoiler]

Everything was so intense though. Loved Ryan and Esposito's rapport.

Rosie: Last year's Grey's was very intense. They took ER's finales and took them up some notches. That was an awful finale and this year's doesn't look to be all that good either. I only watch a few episodes here and there (musical one included) but I keep up with Private Practice but sometimes I wonder why!
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Rosie

Quote from: Pearl@32 on May 17, 2011, 07:43:09 AM
Looking back,[spoiler] he kept trying to keep her off the case. But I didn't see that he was involved. I am still sad about it, but felt that the writers were kind of helping us fans to brace ourselves with his announcement of retirement. The goodbyes to his family only sealed it. Excellent shooting though.[/spoiler]

Rosie: Last year's Grey's was very intense. They took ER's finales and took them up some notches. That was an awful finale and this year's doesn't look to be all that good either. I only watch a few episodes here and there (musical one included) but I keep up with Private Practice
but sometimes I wonder why!

I'm talking about the last Grey's with George was that last year or year before. That was the WORST finale. MASH finale when Colonel Blake finally goes go he. Castle finale is after that!

Also That's when he days something!!! I'm mad and disappointed.

Pearl@32

Quote from: Rosie on May 17, 2011, 01:52:07 PM
Quote from: Pearl@32 on May 17, 2011, 07:43:09 AM

Rosie: Last year's Grey's was very intense. They took ER's finales and took them up some notches. That was an awful finale and this year's doesn't look to be all that good either. I only watch a few episodes here and there (musical one included) but I keep up with Private Practice
but sometimes I wonder why!

I'm talking about the last Grey's with George was that last year or year before. That was the WORST finale. MASH finale when Colonel Blake finally goes go he. Castle finale is after that!

Also That's when he days something!!! I'm mad and disappointed.

I didn't watch Grey's then ~ but I think ER had already done something like that when Omar Epps was on the show. A patient came into the ER badly disfigured from a subway accident and Benton was all pissed that Gant (Epps) wasn't in the exam room so he had him paged and Gant's pager went off ~ in the room ~ he was the patient. But George was still alive (writing the 007 on Meredith's hand) and Gant wasn't. Glad Grey's changed it, made it very personal, and heartbreaking.
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

Phyll33

Quote from: Rosie on May 16, 2011, 11:14:22 PM
Quote from: Spooky on May 16, 2011, 11:05:57 PM
WhiskyFoxtrotTango????

[spoiler]Obviously Becket can't be dead. I knew Montgomery was the guy early on in the ep when they mentioned the third cop for the first time. They shouldn't have filmed such an obvious reaction shot from him. Kind of made his confrontation with Lockwood (Max Martini was great as Lockwood) anti-climatic for me. It was still an intense scene though. [/spoiler]

I figured that out earlier on in the season. Hoping I was wrong.

I figured it early in the season too.  Something was said which I can't remember now and he got a look on
his face that made me say Uh Oh he's in on it.

Pearl@32

You mean his looks in the finale, or sometime in the past season?

I just rewatched it last night and it was so much of a dead giveaway. That last scene was tremendous though. I will miss Ruben (the actor).

Phyll33

Quote from: Pearl@32 on May 25, 2011, 11:27:13 AM
You mean his looks in the finale, or sometime in the past season?

I just rewatched it last night and it was so much of a dead giveaway. That last scene was tremendous though. I will miss Ruben (the actor).

I haven't watched the finale yet. It was some looks in the past season and one in particular in a past episode
that made me think something was off. I wish I could remember which episode now but it has gone poof. 

Pearl@32

I'm really sorry if I ruined something for you. :(

Phyll33

Quote from: Pearl@32 on May 25, 2011, 05:38:09 PM

:)

You didn't , it's what I suspected all along, even knew he was the one that was going to die. He was the only
disposable one  and they gave it away with the retirement story.  I'm not like most people, I don't mind
being spoiled especially with shock value season finales. I hate surprises like that and always look up what
happened before I watch them so I won't get mad and come upstairs grumpy. I know, I know, that sounds
weird especially coming from someone who loves to read mysteries and would never read the ending first.
Well almost never.  :laugh:

Pearl@32

Quote from: Phyll33 on May 25, 2011, 07:13:49 PM

You didn't , it's what I suspected all along, even knew he was the one that was going to die. He was the only
disposable one  and they gave it away with the retirement story.  I'm not like most people, I don't mind
being spoiled especially with shock value season finales. I hate surprises like that and always look up what
happened before I watch them so I won't get mad and come upstairs grumpy. I know, I know, that sounds
weird especially coming from someone who loves to read mysteries and would never read the ending first.

I've noticed that there's some meh sentiment on the Internet with the lackluster finales of the season ~ Castle, NCIS, same with Good Wife and even Private Practice was pretty tame come to think of it. I can't recall if Grey's Anatomy was ~ Glee was tame. (Yes, I swore I'd never watch it again and it was on after Idol and I never turned it off...I did appreciate the nod to Breakfast at Tiffany's with Rachel and Kurt, the only two who would have even CARED about the classic film, having breakfast outside Tiffany's a'la Hepburn)

The finales are usually pretty shocking, especially with the buzz shows and it seems like they toned it down this year. Weird. Still didn't stop House from being insane, but House is gone, and I know I'm not alone in that opinion.

I read the funniest article yesterday from IMDb about "What Show Are You Getting Divorced From?" and the discussion was freakin' hilarious as people wrote about being "happily married" to some shows, having affairs with others, etc. I'll post a new thread, it's funny.

Phyll33

Quote from: Pearl@32 on May 26, 2011, 08:34:12 AM
Quote from: Phyll33 on May 25, 2011, 07:13:49 PM

I've noticed that there's some meh sentiment on the Internet with the lackluster finales of the season ~ Castle, NCIS, same with Good Wife and even Private Practice was pretty tame come to think of it. I can't recall if Grey's Anatomy was ~ Glee was tame. (Yes, I swore I'd never watch it again and it was on after Idol and I never turned it off...I did appreciate the nod to Breakfast at Tiffany's with Rachel and Kurt, the only two who would have even CARED about the classic film, having breakfast outside Tiffany's a'la Hepburn)

The finales are usually pretty shocking, especially with the buzz shows and it seems like they toned it down this year. Weird. Still didn't stop House from being insane, but House is gone, and I know I'm not alone in that opinion.

I read the funniest article yesterday from IMDb about "What Show Are You Getting Divorced From?" and the discussion was freakin' hilarious as people wrote about being "happily married" to some shows, having affairs with others, etc. I'll post a new thread, it's funny.

I haven't watched all the finales yet since I was gone last week and they are still sitting in my DVR. I did watch
Castle last night but that was sort of lame since we know she isn't dead. My daughter wrote and said she is
officially through with Bones since she thought that finale was awful.  Season  finales seem to be so into shock
value that they annoy me and the shows are never that great.