• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Season 6

Started by Spooky, September 23, 2010, 08:56:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spooky

Are they going to address the reason that Temperance's boobs are much bigger this season?
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Phyll33

Quote from: Spooky on September 23, 2010, 08:56:49 PM
Are they going to address the reason that Temperance's boobs are much bigger this season?

:laugh:

They didn't!! Or I should say she didn't!!  I haven't watched it yet but this should be interesting.

Eric

I find this topic intriguing and wish to hear more.

Spooky

Quote from: Phyll33 on September 24, 2010, 08:39:50 AM

They didn't!! Or I should say she didn't!!  I haven't watched it yet but this should be interesting.

They obviously looked bigger and... ahem... firmer. Just my opinion. They were also highlighted by her wearing a very tight top in a couple of scenes. For some reason I notice things like this.  >:D
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Phyll33

Quote from: Spooky on September 24, 2010, 08:57:05 AM
Quote from: Phyll33 on September 24, 2010, 08:39:50 AM

They were obviously looked bigger and... ahem... firmer. Just my opinion. They were also highlighted by her wearing a very tight top in a couple of scenes. For some reason I notice things like this.  >:D

:)

I would expect nothing less. You have to keep up your appearances of observation.
I went over to the message board over there to see if there was any comment but couldn't
find anything. They changed the format from the prospero  one like the OB and it is not user
friendly. I hate the formats on so many of the message boards. Not fun at all.

I will watch tonight and see if you are correct and it's not just a new bra. :)  I got a glimpse of her
sitting next to one of the producers or writers of the show. Just a small picture on the main site and
it looks like you may be spot on. :)

Phyll33

Well Spooky I may have given you a little more credit then you deserved. :)  You would have had to be blind to miss
that rack. :laugh: I noticed lots of fitted T's to show them off too which is not her normal wardrobe.  I did find the
Victoria Secret sponsor amusing.  She seems to have found a new hair color in the jungle too along with the boobs. :)

Saxon

I guess I am blind...or just don't look at women's boobs?

I did notice the hair, and attributed it to her not 'having it done' out in the jungle.

Maybe she got bit by some type of insect that causes swelling in certain areas of the body?

This reminds of gLee....they had Sue Sylvester reprimand Santana on 'having a boob job' over the summer...and got to wondering, did the actress actually do that, and they wanted to address it? Or is that little girl gonna have to wear padded bras all season? heh.

When Jessi was working with Rebecca Staab, she was told by the really funny actress that one of her 'duties' was to 'make sure my boobs don't fall out!'. lol...she had on a low cut stylish 'tank top' blouse. She was actually 'taped' into it. She told Jessi that she didn't want the tapes or anything else to show! She said her mom freaked cuz she thought she'd had her boobs done (she's in her 40s, but doesn't look it)...she was happy, cuz it was just a good bra and 'good tape'!! lol.

I think Summer might have had her's done. Just sayin'. I know she had some dental work done, since she doesn't have that little chip that is so obvious in Serenity (the close up when she says "Miranda"). She's matured alot though, so that could be it. Looks like she put on a bit of weight, not alot, but the more 'womanly' body type.

*ok...why am I even talkin' about boobs?*

*off to check out Bones and see how this all got started!* hehe.

I guess I should say I loved the ep!

Phyll33

*L*

Bone's were kind of on display in this episode and since she has normally been pretty small and well
hidden in blouses and suit jackets except for a few cocktail dresses this was noticeable at least to me
and obviously the guys. :laugh: The form fitting T-shirts were an added look at me touch. She is most
noticeable in the last scene when she is sitting at the bar. :)

She got a new shorter hair cut and color which was much darker and maybe designed to take your
eye away from the new additions. :)

Yes, it does look like Summer had some help unless she was a very late bloomer because she was about
as flat as they come in Firefly. Hormones from the pill can increase chest size and since hers aren't overly
overdone this may be a possibility.

Saxon

Yeah, I think Summer's body has just changed from not being such a hard core dancer anymore. She looked much more mature the last time we saw her in person, and when I hugged her, it wasn't like hugging an 8 year old! lol. She just looks more like a woman now. Considering how many years ago the show was on...it's not unexpected that she finally looks her age!

*still haven't checked out Bones again. I'm notorious for multitasking, so I was probably online or sewing while it was on...I need to start WATCHING tv!*