• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

what the hell?

Started by Spooky, May 19, 2008, 09:02:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spooky

lets see if I can get banned again.  >:D
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Phyll33

They must have a very rigid moderator. Even the threads that came up after the finale show that were upset about
how it ended were very limited and didn't last very long. I thought it was odd then when I saw that, then realized maybe
something else was going after visiting several times. Reading some of the threads where there was some controversy
being discussed seemed stifled. As if people were afraid to express how they really felt. Weird atmosphere.

Phyll33

Quote from: Spooky on July 24, 2008, 03:48:36 PM

:laugh:

I wrote one post there in a Zack thread and while I didn't really expect a big response I did expect someone to say
something, if for no other reason that I was new there and jumping in probably where I wasn't wanted. No one said
a word and what I posted did give food for thought. It just seemed like no one wanted to go there.

SerenityValley

Quote from: Phyll33 on July 24, 2008, 06:21:31 PM
Quote from: Spooky on July 24, 2008, 03:48:36 PM

I wrote one post there in a Zack thread and while I didn't really expect a big response I did expect someone to say
something, if for no other reason that I was new there and jumping in probably where I wasn't wanted. No one said
a word and what I posted did give food for thought. It just seemed like no one wanted to go there.

Makes you love this place even more doesn't it?!  We'd NEVER ignore you!

:hug:
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Phyll33

<<Makes you love this place even more doesn't it?!  We'd NEVER ignore you!>>

This place we all seem to be more or less of like minds. Which is very nice. Sometimes I probably deserve to be
ignored since I can vent with the best of them.  :)