• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

"Chuck" vs "Heroes"

Started by Saxon, December 31, 2008, 01:25:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wyobar

Quote from: Saxon on January 01, 2009, 10:30:48 PM
He is so fun!

That he is and I want to know... did his son give him playing tips *G

Saxon

heh! I don't know. I wish I'd had my reading glasses with me when he showed me that snapshot of his son! I still don't know if he was the little 'street urchin' on the set that day!

Wyobar

Quote from: Saxon on January 03, 2009, 05:32:19 AM
heh! I don't know. I wish I'd had my reading glasses with me when he showed me that snapshot of his son! I still don't know if he was the little 'street urchin' on the set that day!

Don't ya just hate this getting old business  :-\  I would imagine his kids are striking, with such good genes... and I bet smart : )

Saxon

Yep. I've only seen one pic of his wife, but I'd read she was a Playboy Bunny...don't know if that's true or not.

Wyobar

Quote from: Saxon on January 05, 2009, 12:37:51 AM
Yep. I've only seen one pic of his wife, but I'd read she was a Playboy Bunny...don't know if that's true or not.

I read the same thing... a source of great amusement for us, him being so conservative and all *G

Saxon

People change. I think most people have at least one skeleton in their closet.

Wyobar

Quote from: Saxon on January 06, 2009, 01:13:37 AM
People change. I think most people have at least one skeleton in their closet.

True... I was mostly trying to be all Firefly *G

Saxon

hehe...we were laughing the other day at how everything always comes back to Firefly or Disney with us!!

Wyobar

Quote from: Saxon on January 07, 2009, 04:40:17 PM
hehe...we were laughing the other day at how everything always comes back to Firefly or Disney with us!!

But, of course!

How are you doing? Thinking some positive thoughts for you.

Saxon

I've been busy all day. I cooked a pot of bean and hammocks, and just showed Jessi how to make her favorite meatballs. I made her some cookies and some sugar free ones for Tom.

I'm doing laundry, dishes are still waiting. Jessi is doing all the heavy/hard to do stuff for me and running my errands.

*well, right now we are both taking a break while the meatballs finish cooking.*

I can't have anything to eat or drink after midnite...so I'm gonna try to get to bed early tonight (after I eat as last as I can!).

I don't know if I'll have time to log on in the morning...so I'll say good night and talk to you soon.
Thanks for keeping me in prayer.