• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

"Chuck" vs "Heroes"

Started by Saxon, December 31, 2008, 01:25:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saxon

Spooky

Meh... it was nice seeing the guys having fun, but the vid was to haywire.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Saxon

Yeah, grown men and women purposely throwing out as many f-bombs as possible is kinda sad and embarrassing IMO.

But it was cool to see Adam wearing a FF/Serenity shirt! heh!

TinkTanker

Quote from: Saxon on December 31, 2008, 01:10:10 PM
Yeah, grown men and women purposely throwing out as many f-bombs as possible is kinda sad and embarrassing IMO.

But it was cool to see Adam wearing a FF/Serenity shirt! heh!

I got tired of the stupid blond going on and on about "Game ON!!! Mutha Frakkers!!!" and quit before I got that far. Now I have to sit through it again.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Saxon

I know, that bimbo needed to be slapped. Do young guys like that stuff? I was seriously embarrassed for her. I liked that the girl from Heroes didn't actually use the 'f word', and I didn't hear Zack use it either. Nice.

Consigliere5

Quote from: Saxon on December 31, 2008, 02:50:56 PM
I know, that bimbo needed to be slapped. Do young guys like that stuff?

not me...

what was Joel David Moore doing in the mix? he hasn't even guested on either of those shows...

maybe he's buddies with Zachary...

he put him in one of his movies:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0491162/

TinkTanker

Quote from: Saxon on December 31, 2008, 02:50:56 PM
I know, that bimbo needed to be slapped. Do young guys like that stuff? I was seriously embarrassed for her. I liked that the girl from Heroes didn't actually use the 'f word', and I didn't hear Zack use it either. Nice.

I used to work with a woman who would make a sailor blush. She used the f word like some people say 'gosh' or 'darn'. I'm no saint and I've been known to let loose and peel the paint with a few choice words, but that was a bit much.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Saxon

It just seemed so forced...like they were TRYING really hard to sound hard core. Stupid. I hope they get paid enough to warrant looking like fools.

Wyobar

Quote from: Saxon on December 31, 2008, 01:25:55 AM
Warning...bad words!

And ADAM'S sayin' some of 'em!

http://zachary-levi.com/2008/12/30/zachary-levi-halo3-challenge/

Ok... very frenetic & how come we didn't get to see the game played out? Liked that I heard Adam ask about those "grenades"  :haha:

Saxon