• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Season 8

Started by Eric, January 04, 2018, 12:57:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric

Brace yourselves:

Spooky

And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Spooky

Spooky

Spooky

Anyone watching? Here is a great behind the scenes vid for episode three. Very cool to see how to put it all together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3M0Xt97aFI

Eric

Pearl's obsessed with it.  And here she was about ready to give up a couple or so seasons ago.

Pearl@32

As many problems I am having with overthinking "The Battle of Winterfell," I was pretty happy to get HBO NOW that evening because it was a nail biter. I was sitting up in bed the whole time. Couldn't lie down and relax. Plus couldn't see anything — even turned our ambient light back on to high (usually low). I also can't stop reading and watching theories.

If the discovery of the Whitewalkers was so dag-gone important, then WHY did you start the series with it AND WHY did you kill the NK in Episode 3? The strategy BLOWS on this episode! If you know the NK can raise the dead "NOT KNOWING NOTHING EVER JON SNOW," then why let people seek refuge in the Crypt?  :doh:  Why would you Chucking forget his trick? You were standing there WATCHING HIM! (I'm sorry, I like Kit Harrington but his character is as dumb as a doornail.) Again, either the WW are important or they're not. Because Cersei is looking like a badass NOT CARING about them, just counting her coinage and building up her army. There better be some inside scoop on Bran's warging because we didn't get anything out of that (right?).  I am just thankful not to see WW Hodor.

At least I can distract myself from that monstrosity of a behemoth movie Endgame.....I was so ready for everything to be over. Had its moments but damn, the jokes were sometimes really stupid. Except for pissant. That was good.
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Spooky

Viral product placement marketing or a production mistake? The more I think about it, it could be intentional. The editor(s) had to have seen it and did not mask it out. Now millions of people are talking about Starbucks all over social media.

Eric

It's a good thing the logo is fully facing us, or we may never have heard about it.   :laugh:

Pearl@32

"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.