• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Far Cry 2

Started by Spooky, October 30, 2008, 01:25:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spooky

Don't buy it yet. Lot of bugs and other problems. I guess the console versions are better than the PC version, but not much. I was looking forward to this game so much. I loved Far Cry and had hopes that FC2 would be better... well... the 15 minutes I get to play before it crashes is kinda fun, but having to reboot every 15 minutes is the suck! Anyway, there not even a way to ask for help. their number say open a support ticket through the website, but doing that errors out. I did ask a question through the FC2 community forums and hope I a least get an answer to it.

Can't open a support ticket!

Anyone else? For the last three days I have tried to create a support ticket so I can be  'Official' with my support request, but I keep getting this error  The site encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later or contact us if the problem persists.. when I click the  'contacts us' link I get the same error.

My problem is the same random freezing/crashing to desktop problems many others are having and I have tried every fix offered up by the helpful members of this forum, but to no avail.

I just want to know if I will ever be able to  'officially' submit a help ticket or do I just have to wait and hope mine, as well as others, concerns are being heard and addressed.

I wish I would have DL'd the torrent before I paid my $45.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.