• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

My Favorites as of 12/21/12

Started by Rosie, December 21, 2012, 09:36:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pearl@32

Quote from: Phyll33 on May 03, 2013, 09:56:06 AM

Still love NCIS but the blowing up of the cast every year at the end is getting old. Bones season finale
last Mon. made me think this show needs to have one more year and done. The endings of bringing them
together only to tear them apart is getting real old. I suspect they are doing the same thing with Castle too.
Not too much out there I like anymore. I added Beauty and the Beast and Elementary this year but that was
it.

OMG, I watched the Grey's Anatomy finale because there wasn't really anything else on that I wanted to watch and because I'm like a moth to a flame for watching the finales because they are so over the top. There was a death and it was SUCH CRAP the way they did it. Some characters deserve their deaths (Romano on ER stands out for me) but that person did not deserve that. But it's going on 10 seasons so it's probably close to being done.
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Rosie

I will miss Vegas the most. It was a really good season and the finale was a good series finale. The end of an arc and not cliff hanger. Very well done. Just sorry I won't have that world to return to.

I am not liking a lot of the new shows. Too much wieirdness. Not sure how many I will be picking up.

Rosie

New Shows:(Crossing my fingers, Thinking Shiny Thoughts)
Motive on ABC THURS 5/23
The Fosters ABC Family 6/3
King and Maxwell TNT 6/10

Summer Returning Shows I am waiting for  :happy::
The Glades A&E 5/27
Longmire A&E 5/27
Melissa & Joey ABC Family 5/29
Copper BBC America 6/27
Burn Notice USA 6/6
Royal Pain USA 6/12
Covert Affairs USA 7/16
Suits USA 7/16
Major Crimes TNT 6/10
Franklin & Bash TNT 6/19
Perception TNT 6/25

Bunheads ABC Family
Sons of Anarchy F/X
White Collar USA Not until Fall

Update on my Favorites, More Cancelled Shows:

Sunday- Once Upon a Time
Monday- Castle and Hawaii 5-0
Tuesday- MY Favorite DAY!!!Go On Cancelled, The New Normal Cancelled, Parenthood, Golden Boy Cancelled, Body of Proof Cancelled,  Hart of Dixie, Emily Owens MD.Cancelled,Warehouse 13 Final Season Cancelled
Wednesday-The Middle, Guys w/Kids Cancelled, Modern Family and Suburgatory, Nashville, Chicago Fire
Thursday-Last Resort Cancelled, Big Bang Theory, Beauty and the Beast, Elementary, Burn Notice
Friday- Haven, Last Man Standing and Malibu Country Cancelled, Vegas Cancelled

Cancelled show I will miss most:Vegas Fairly Legal and still missing Eureka
Found out I lost more of my favorites, Jane By Design Cancelled, I felt like it filled my Ugly Betty High Fashion hole. 
I knew about Last Resort but then discovered Leverage Alphas, Emily Owen and Jane by Design such a cute show.

Pearl@32

I missed the first 20 minutes of King & Maxwell so I'm gonna have to rewatch it. So far so good.
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Phyll33

Quote from: Pearl@32 on June 10, 2013, 07:53:50 PM
I missed the first 20 minutes of King & Maxwell so I'm gonna have to rewatch it. So far so good.

I set the series up to tape. The trailer looked good. I hope it is since I desperately need some good replacements
for the many shows I've lost.

Rosie

Hit the Floor on VH1 Dean Cain & Charlotte Ross.

I only watched for Dean and now Mom and I are hooked. She watched the new ep w/out me.

I am very behind on TV. I haven't watched King & Maxwell yet.
Graceland was so bad I stopped and felted it 30 minutes in.

Rosie

I finally watche King and Maxwell. I love P.I. shows. I like the fact they aren't cops so they can do what needs to be done.

I've been a long Time fan of oth Jon Tenney and Rebecca Romijn. Overall I enjoyed it; looking forward to more.

Phyll33

I liked it too but I hope it improves a little. I love Tenney and it's nice to
see him back again. I'm not sure why they made him so scruffy though.

TinkTanker

Quote from: Phyll33 on June 16, 2013, 05:05:10 PM

I liked it too but I hope it improves a little. I love Tenney and it's nice to
see him back again. I'm not sure why they made him so scruffy though.

"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Rosie

I am picking up 2 new shows.
Primeval:New World Because it's a new encantation of the same idea and I liked the idea. PLUS Niall Matter.

Also Devious Maids On Lifetime by Eva Longoria. It stars a lot of my favorite Latina actresses.
It looks really good. http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/devious-maids

I am enjoying a lot of my summer shows. More so than the fall.

Royal Pains
Burn Notice
Necessary Roughness Re-vamped
The Glades
Longmire
Melissa and Joey
King & Maxwell (has Ryan Hurst from Sons of Anarchy.)
Motive (Waiting for NBA Finals to be over for it to return.

No Drop Dead Diva and Devious Maids on Lifetime!!!  :happy:

It's a fun Summer.